HP Officejet Pro 8615 is an e-All-in-one printer. As a multifunction printer, this device can perform activities like Printing, Scanning, Faxing, and Copying documents. Furthermore, this printer belongs to the multifunction HP Officejet 8600 printer series. Network protocols of the printer include TCP/IP. This printer connectivity options include USB 2.0 High-speed, Wired Ethernet network, and Wi-Fi features. To boot, we have provided the HP Officejet Pro 8615 printer driver download link below.
Added to that, users have the option to print from mobile too. As a result, users can print from mobile using ePrint, AirPrint. Duplex printing option is available in this printer, so with that users can print front and back pages of the printer without any work manually.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an HP Officejet Pro 8615, you have to install and set up the HP Officejet Pro 8615 drivers on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the HP Officejet Pro 8615 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of HP Officejet Pro 8615 Printer
These are the features of the HP Officejet Pro 8615 Printer Device.
Dimension of the Printer
- The physical measurements of the printers are as follows,19.7×25.5×12.5 in Width, Depth, Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 28.6 pounds (12.97 kg). This measurement includes the duplexer.
- This printer has Image Editor.
- The scanning speed of the printer relies upon the quality of the document.
- The optical scanning resolution of the printer is about 1200×1200 dpi(dots per inch).
- The maximum scan size allowed from glass is 216×297 mm.
- The scanner has a Twain Compliant interface.
- Users can reduce and enlarge the copy size from 25 -400%.
- Users can stack up to 99 multiple copies from one original document.
- The copying speed of the printer relies upon the quality of the document.
- The copier has Digital Image Processing.
- Some copying features of the printer include Fit to page and copy preview.
- The copying speed of the printer in normal mode is 4.1 ppm (Pages Per Minute) in Black and 2.8 ppm in color.
- It takes 20 ppm in Black and 13 ppm in color in fast mode.
- Users have options to do 99-speed dials.
- A user can store 120 pages.
- Users can redial automatically up to five times.
- Users can manually send and receive Fax.
- The modem speed of the printer is 33.36 kbps.
- The transmission speed of the fax is 4 seconds per page.
- The printer device obtains Drop-on-demand thermal inkjet printing method.
- Printing speed of the printer is 35 ppm in monochrome and 34 ppm in color from draft mode.
- The printing speed of the printer is 15 ppm in monochrome and 11 ppm in color from ISO mode.
- The printing resolution of the printer is 1200 rendered dpi in monochrome.
- For color printing it has enhanced photo quality with Vivera inks and, the printing resolution of the printer is 4800×1200 dpi.
- HP 950 Black inkjet print cartridges.
- HP 951 Tri-color original ink cartridges.
- The recommended operating relative humidity range of the printer should be within 20-80%.
- The operating relative humidity should be within 15-80%.
- The recommended operating temperature of the printer is 15 to 32 degrees Celsius.
- The permitted operating temperature is from 5 to 40 degrees Celsius.
- The printer device consumes 30 watts of power while printing.
- It consumes 32 watts of power while copying.
- Paper types allowed in this printer are Plain paper, photo paper, Envelopes, Cards.
- In Tray 1 users can fill 250 sheets of plain paper, 100 sheets of photo paper, 30 envelopes, 80 cards.
- Users can load 250 sheets of paper in Tray 2.
- In the ADF tray, users can feed 50 sheets of paper.
- In the output tray, users can fill 150 sheets of plain paper, 100 photo papers, 30 envelopes, 60 cards.
How to Download HP Officejet Pro 8615 Printer Driver
Download HP Officejet Pro 8615 drivers, the latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
HP Officejet Pro 8615 is available on two platforms
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup HP Officejet Pro 8615 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the HP Officejet Pro 8615 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup HP Officejet Pro 8615 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official HP Officejet Pro 8615 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for HP Officejet Pro 8615 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the HP official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an HP Officejet Pro 8615?
A: HP Officejet Pro 8615 is an all-in-one printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my HP Officejet Pro 8615?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my HP Officejet Pro 8615 to my computer?
A: HP Officejet Pro 8615 offers a wired connection to all PCs.