HP Officejet Pro K8600 is a Color printer. As a color printer, this device can print documents in both color and Monochrome. Furthermore, this printer belongs to the multifunction HP Officejet Pro K8600 printer series. And the printer connectivity options include USB 2.0 High-speed and embedded network connections. The network protocol includes TCP/IP. And the internal memory of the printer is 32 MB in-built RAM with 8 MB built-in MROM+ 2 MB Flash ROM. Furthermore, this printer device consumes 43.7 watts of power. To boot, we have provided the HP Officejet Pro K8600 printer driver download link below.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an HP Officejet Pro K8600, you have to install and set up the HP Officejet Pro K8600 drivers on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the HP Officejet Pro K8600 Printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of HP Officejet Pro K8600 Printer
These are the features of the HP Officejet Pro K8600 Printer Device,
Dimension of the Printer
- The physical measurements of the printers are as follows,24×15.9×8.8 in Width, Depth, Height, respectively.
- The printer weighs about 5.6 lb (2.54 kg). This measurement includes the duplexer.
- The printer device obtains Drop-on-demand thermal inkjet printing method.
- The printer’s printing speed is 35 ppm in monochrome and 31 ppm in color.
- The printing resolution of the printer is 1200 dpi with pigmented black ink in monochrome.
- For color printing, it has enhanced photo quality and the resolution is about 4800×1200 dpi.
- HP 88 Black inkjet print cartridges.
- HP 88 Tri-color original ink cartridges.
- The printer’s recommended operating relative humidity range should be within 25-75% non condensing.
- The operating relative humidity should be about 90% non condensing.
- The recommended operating temperature of the printer is 15 to 32 degrees Celsius.
- The proper operating temperature is from -40 to 60 degrees Celsius.
- The printer device consumes 47.3 watts of power while printing.
- Paper types allowed in this printer are Plain paper, photo paper, Envelopes, Cards.
- In Tray 1, users can fill 250 sheets of plain paper, 60 sheets of transparencies, 60 sheets of photo paper, 60 sheets of labels, 15 envelopes, 60 cards.
- In the rear manual feed tray, users can feed 1 sheet.
- Users can fill 150 sheets of plain paper in the output tray.
How to Download HP Officejet Pro K8600 Printer Driver
Download HP Officejet Pro K8600 drivers, the latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
HP Officejet Pro K8600 is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup HP Officejet Pro K8600 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, will install all the necessary files on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- The HP Officejet Pro K8600 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup HP Officejet Pro K8600 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button, and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. It will install the setup file.
- You can test the printer by clicking the Execute button if you want. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official HP Officejet Pro K8600 Driver
There are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file for printers. You can find the driver installation file for HP Officejet Pro K8600 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the HP official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an HP Officejet Pro K8600?
A: HP Officejet Pro K8600 is a color printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my HP Officejet Pro K8600?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select Installation Update.
Q: How do I connect my HP Officejet Pro K8600 to my computer?
A: HP Officejet Pro K8600 offers a wired connection and Wireless Connections to all PCs.