HP Officejet Pro X476dn MFP is a multifunction printer. As a multifunction printer, this device can perform activities like Printing, Scanning, Faxing, and Copying documents. With this printer, users can save costs per page as it prints twice the speed and the cost per page is less than the laser printers. As it delivers, 55 pages per minute. With the help of the 4.3-inch color touchscreen display, users can easily navigate. This printer connectivity options include USB 2.0 High-speed, Wired Ethernet network, and Wi-Fi features. To boot, we have provided the HP Officejet Pro X476dn MFP printer driver download link below.
Furthermore, the printer’s internal memory is 768 GB. Added to that, users have the option to print from mobile phones. As a result, users can print from mobile using ePrint, AirPrint. Duplex printing option is available in this printer, so with that users can print front and back pages of the printer without any work manually. Also, the printer has an ADF tray that can be loaded with 50 sheets of paper.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an HP Officejet Pro X476dn MFP, you have to install and set up the HP Officejet Pro X476dn MFP drivers on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the HP Officejet Pro X476dn MFP printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of HP Officejet Pro X476dn MFP Printer
These are the features of the HP Officejet Pro X476dn MFP Printer Device,
Dimension of the Printer
- The physical measurements of the printers are as follows, 20.3×15.7×20.3 in Width, Depth, Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 53 lb (24.04 kg).
- The printer has a flatbed and ADF scanner.
- The scanning speed of the printer is 20 ipm in Monochrome and 15 ipm in color.
- For duplex, the scanning speed is 8 ipm in monochrome and 7 ipm in color.
- The enhanced resolution of the printer is 1200 dpi.
- The scanner has CIS scanning technology.
- The hardware scanning resolution of the printer is about 1200×1200 dpi(dots per inch).
- The maximum scan size allowed from glass is 216×356 mm.
- Users can reduce and enlarge the copy size from 25 -400%.
- Users can stack up to 99 multiple copies from one original document.
- Some copying features of the printer include Fit to page, resizing, enhancements, duplex copying, and copy preview.
- The copying speed of the printer is 36 ppm (Pages Per Minute) in Black and 36 ppm in color.
- Users have options to do speed dials, redial.
- The modem speed of the printer is 33.36 kbps.
- The transmission speed of the fax is 4 seconds per page.
- The printer device obtains HP page wide technology with pigmented inks printing method.
- The first page printout time is 9.5 seconds.
- The printing speed of the printer is 36 ppm in monochrome and 36 ppm in color from draft mode.
- The printing resolution of the printer is 1200×1200 optimized dpi from 600×600 input dpi in monochrome.
- For color printing, the printing resolution of the printer is 2400×1200 optimized dpi from 600×600 dpi.
- And the monthly duty cycle of the printer is 50,000 pages and the recommended pages per month are 2800 pages per month
- The recommended operating relative humidity range of the printer should be within 20-80%.
- The non-operating relative humidity should be within 5-90%.
- The recommended operating temperature of the printer is 15 to 30 degrees Celsius.
- The printer device consumes 70 watts of power while printing.
- It consumes a maximum of 100 watts.
- In sleep mode, it consumes 4.8 watts of power.
- The printer consumes 1 watt of power in auto off mode.
- Paper types allowed in this printer are Plain paper, photo paper, Envelopes, Cards.
- In the Input tray, users can load 500 sheets of paper.
- An optional tray can be filled with 500 sheets of paper.
- Users can load 50 sheets of paper in a multipurpose tray.
- In the ADF tray, users can feed 50 sheets of paper.
- In the output tray, users can fill 300 sheets of paper.
How to Download HP Officejet Pro X476dn MFP Printer Driver
Download HP Officejet Pro X476dn MFP drivers, the latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
HP Officejet Pro X476dn MFP is available on two platforms
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup HP Officejet Pro X476dn MFP Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the HP Officejet Pro X476dn MFP is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup HP Officejet Pro X476dn MFP Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official HP Officejet Pro X476dn MFP Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for HP Officejet Pro X476dn MFP on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the HP official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an HP Officejet Pro X476dn MFP?
A: HP Officejet Pro X476dn MFP is an all-in-one printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my HP Officejet Pro X476dn MFP?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my HP Officejet Pro X476dn MFP to my computer?
A: HP Officejet Pro X476dn MFP offers a wired and wireless connection to all PCs.