HP Photosmart 2575 is an HP Thermal Inkjet printer that has HP Photoret IV precision technology. This printer can be connected by using Wired and Wireless features. As a result, the user can connect the printer and the computer using the USB 2.0 and Wired Ethernet, PictBridge, and optional Bluetooth. And the printer consumes a maximum of 70 Watts of power. In terms of printing speed, this printer produces 8.2 ppm, and it takes 46 seconds per photo. Added to that, this printer has a 6.4 cm color LCD which helps the user to set up and easily navigate. Let’s see how to install and set up the HP Photosmart 2575 Driver on Windows and Mac.
With the help of Pict bridge, users can print photos without connecting to the computer. Also, this printer device comes up with HP 337 Black inkjet print cartridge, HP 343 Tri-color inkjet print cartridge, HP Image Zone photo and imaging software, setup booklet, Setup guide, Reference guide, and power cord. This printer device has a one-year limited hardware warranty.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an HP Photosmart 2575, you have to install and set up the HP Photosmart 2575 drivers on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the HP Photosmart 2575 driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of HP Photosmart 2575
Dimension of the Printer
- The physical measurements of the printers are as follows 492×233×387 mm of Width, Depth, Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 5.5 kg.
- This printer has HP Thermal inkjet printing technology.
- The printing speed of the printer is 8.2 ppm in Black ink printing (Normal mode).
- The printing speed of the printer from draft mode is 30 ppm.
- It takes 46 seconds for color photo printing from Normal mode.
- Furthermore, it takes 27 seconds for color printing from draft mode.
- The printing resolution of the printer is 4800×1200, optimized dpi (dots per inch) in color.
- The printing resolution of the printer is 1200 rendered dpi in Monochrome.
- The monthly duty cycle of the printer is up to 3000 pages.
- The printer languages supported in this printer are HP PCL level 3.
- The scanning resolution of the printer is about 2400×4800, dpi (dots per inch) enhanced up to 19200 dpi.
- It has 256 levels of grayscale and 24-bit of color depth.
- This printer has a flatbed scanner and the scanning area of the printer is about 216×297 mm.
- This printer has a 1.7 Twain version.
- Users can reduce and enlarge copy size from 50- 100%.
- Users can copy in both color and monochrome.
- The copying speed of the printer is 8.5 ppm in Normal mode.
- The copying speed of the printer from draft mode is 30 ppm.
- The printing resolution of the printer is 4800×1200, optimized dpi in color, and 600×1200 dpi in Monochrome.
- The printer can make maximum 50 number of copies with one original document.
- The operating relative humidity of the printer should be within 15-85% RH non condensing
- The Non-operating relative humidity should be within 20-80% RH, non condensing.
- The recommended operating temperature of the printer is 15 to 32 degrees Celsius.
- The temperature in the environment should be within 0 to 40 degrees Celsius.
- Paper types and paper sizes allowed in these printers are.
- The input tray of the printer can be filled with 100 sheets of paper, 10 envelopes, cards 20, 30 transparencies, 20 labels or 20 sheets of A4 size paper, and 30 photo paper of size 10×15 cm.
- The output tray can be loaded with 50 sheets of paper, 10 envelopes, 10 cards, 15 transparencies.
- Paper sizes accessible in these printers are A4, A5, B5, transparency, DL envelope, C6, A6, labels, photo papers, and panorama.
- Media types allowed in these printers are Plain Paper, envelopes, transparencies, labels, cards, iron-on transfers.
Ink Cartridge Details
- HP 98 Black Original Ink Cartridge can print 420 pages.
- HP 93 Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge can print 220 pages.
- HP 95 Tri-color Inkjet Print Cartridge can print 330 pages.
- HP 99 Photo Original Ink Cartridge can print 130 pages.
- HP 100 Gray Photo Original Ink Cartridge can print 80 pages.
How to Download HP Photosmart 2575
Download HP Photosmart 2575 drivers, the latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
HP Photosmart 2575 is available on two platforms
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup HP Photosmart 2575 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the HP Photosmart 2575 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup HP Photosmart 2575 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official HP Photosmart 2575 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for HP Photosmart 2575 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the HP official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an HP Photosmart 2575?
A: HP Photosmart 2575 is an HP Thermal Inkjet printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my HP Photosmart 2575?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my HP Photosmart 2575 to my computer?
A: HP Photosmart 2575 offers a wired and wireless connection to all PCs.