HP PSC 1312 is an All-in-one printer. As a multifunction printer, this device can perform activities like Printing, Scanning, and Copying documents. This printer device comes up with drop-on-demand thermal inkjet printing technology. Furthermore, this printer belongs to the multifunction HP PSC 1300 printer series. The recommended system requirements are a G4 Processor or higher processor, with 256 MB RAM. The monthly duty cycle of the printer is 1000 pages. Users can connect the printer and the computer using USB 1.1 furthermore it is recommended to use a cable with a 3 m length. The power consumed maximum is 80 watts. To boot, we have provided the HP PSC 1312 printer driver download link below.
This printer device has PictBridge printing features with this feature users can print by directly connecting the camera to that printer.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an HP PSC 1312, you have to install and set up the HP PSC 1312 drivers on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the HP PSC 1312 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of HP PSC 1312
These are the features of the HP PSC 1312 Printer Device:
Dimension of the Printer
- The physical measurements of the printers are as follows, 16.76×10.2×6.68 in Width, Depth, Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 4.5 Kg.
- This printer has a Flatbed CIS scanning technology (Contact Image Sensor).
- Also, it has a Image editor.
- The optical scanning resolution of the printer is about 600×2400 dpi(dots per inch).
- The enhanced resolution of the printer is 19,200 dpi.
- The scanner has a Twain Compliant interface.
- Users can reduce and enlarge the copy size from 25 -400%.
- Some copying features of the printer include Fit to page, borderless copy.
- The printing resolution of the printer is 4800×1200 optimized dpi color with input 1200 dpi.
- This printer device has drop-on-demand thermal inkjet printing technology.
- The printer language allowed in this printer is LIDIL (lightweight imaging device interface language).
- The normal printing speed of the printer is 17 ppm in Black and 12 ppm in color.
- In Fast mode, the printing speed of the printer is 15 ppm in Monochrome and 11 ppm in color.
- HP 56, HP 27 Black inkjet print cartridges.
- HP 57, HP 58, HP 28 Tri-color original ink cartridges.
- The recommended operating relative humidity range of the printer should be within 15-85% RH non condensing.
- The recommended operating temperature of the printer is 15 to 32 degrees Celsius.
- When it is in storage, the temperature in the environment should be within -4 to 60 degrees Celsius.
- The paper types allowed in this printer are plain paper, Envelopes, transparency films, photo paper, cards, Labels.
- In the input tray, you can load 100 sheets of paper, 20 cards, 10 envelopes, 20 transparency films, 20 labels.
How to Download HP PSC 1312 Printer Driver
Download HP PSC 1312 drivers, the latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
HP PSC 1312 is available on two platforms:
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP.
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6.
How to Install & Setup HP PSC 1312 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the HP PSC 1312 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup HP PSC 1312 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official HP PSC 1312 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for HP PSC 1312 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the HP official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an HP PSC 1312?
A: HP PSC 1312 is an all-in-one printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my HP PSC 1312?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my HP PSC 1312 to my computer?
A: HP PSC 1312 offers a wired connection to all PCs.