Samsung CLP-670 Printer has Laser printing technology. This printer is a multifunction printer as it can copy, print documents as per the prompt of the user. Moreover, this device has a 700MHz processor speed. This printer is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. Users can connect the printer and the computer using the USB 2.0 interface and Ethernet. Also, this printer comes up with an LCD (Liquid Crystal Display). The first page printout time is estimated to be 13 seconds in both color and monochrome. In this article, you can know more about the Samsung CLP-670 laser printer driver and its features.
Samsung CLP-670 printer supports duplex printing, which allows the user to print on both front and back pages without any work manually. The internal memory of the printer is 256 MB and that can be expandable up to 768 MB. The monthly duty cycle of the printer is 80,000 pages.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Samsung CLP-670, You have to install and set up the Samsung CLP-670 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Samsung CLP-670 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Samsung CLP-670
- Dimension of the printer
- The physical measurements of the printer is 17.38×16.97×16.73 in of Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- And the printer weighs about 59.52 lb (27 kg).
- The printing speed of the printer 24 ppm (Pages Per Minute) in A4, US letter size paper and 24 ppm in US letter, A4 size paper.
- The printing resolution of the printer is 9600×600, dpi (dots per inch).
- The first page print out time is 13 seconds.
- And the monthly duty cycle of the printer is 80000 pages.
- The printer language supported in this printer is PCL6, PCL 5c, PostScript.
- Power Consumption
- The printer consumption of power Maximum is 560 Watts.
- When the printer is in the standby mode, it consumes 8 Watts of power.
- Media Handling
- The output tray can be filled with 200 sheets of paper.
- The input tray can hold 250 sheets of paper.
- And in the multipurpose tray, user can load 100 sheets of paper.
- The paper weight supported is between 60-105 gsm (Grams Per Square Meter).
- Paper types allowed in these printers are bond paper, envelopes, labels.
- Paper sizes allowed in these printers are A4.
- Environmental Conditions
- The acoustic power emission of the printer is 35 dB(A) in standby mode.
- And the sound pressure level is 52 dB while printing.
- And this printer is Energy star certified for less consumption of power.
How to Download Samsung CLP-670
Download the Samsung CLP-670 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Samsung CLP-670 is available on three platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1,Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8,Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7,Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7,macOS X v10.6
- Linux MIPS, Linux ARM, Linux 64bit, Linux 32bit
How to Install & Setup Samsung CLP-670 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Samsung CLP-670 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Samsung CLP-670 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
How to Install & Setup Samsung CLP-670 Printer Driver on Linux
- Extract the driver installation file on your Linux PC.
- Open the installation folder and enter the Terminal window.
- Execute the command sudo su to get into super user. Enter the password for verification.
- Now, enter the /install.sh command. And enter y (yes) for confirmation.
- After the installation, you will be asked to register the printer. Enter y.
- Now, your PC will search for printers. If detected, choose your printer.
- For USB connection, you have to enter the device URL. For network connection, you have to choose the protocol and host name or IP address.
- After that, the setup will be completed.
- Now, you can take printouts with ease.
Why Install Official Samsung CLP-670 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. For example, you can find the driver installation file for Samsung CLP-670 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Samsung official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Samsung CLP-670?
A: Samsung CLP-670 is a printer that can copy, scan, print documents; this printer gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Samsung CLP-670?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Samsung CLP-670 to my computer?
A: Samsung CLP-670 offers a wired connection to all PCs.