Samsung CLP-680ND Printer has Laser printing technology. This printer is a Color Laser printer as it can copy and print documents as per the user’s prompt. Moreover, this device has a 533 MHz Dual CPU processor speed. This printer is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. Users can connect the printer and the computer using the USB 2.0 interface and Ethernet. Also, this printer comes up with an LCD (Liquid Crystal Display). The first page printout time is estimated to be 17 seconds in both color and monochrome. In this article, you can learn more about the Samsung CLP-680ND laser printer driver and its features.
Samsung CLP-680ND printer has built-in duplex printing, allowing the user to print on both front and back pages manually. The printer’s internal memory is 256 MB, which can be expandable up to 512 MB. The monthly duty cycle of the printer is 60,000 pages.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Samsung CLP-680ND, You have to install and set up the Samsung CLP-680ND driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’sLet’s see how to install and set up the Samsung CLP-680ND printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Samsung CLP-680ND
- Dimension of the printer
- The physical measurements of the printer are 16.5×17.8×12.3 in of Width, Depth, and Height, respectively.
- The printer weighs about 44.42 lb (20.15 kg).
- The printer’s printing speed is 24 ppm (Pages Per Minute) in A4, 25 ppm in US letter.
- The printing resolution of the printer is 9600×600 dpi (dots per inch).
- The first page printout time is 13 seconds.
- The monthly duty cycle of the printer is 60000 pages.
- The printer language supported in this printer is PCL6c, PCL 5ce, PostScript 3, SPL-C Samsung Printer Language Color.
- Power Consumption
- The printer consumption of power Maximum is 450 Watts.
- When the printer is in standby mode, it consumes 10 Watts.
- In sleep mode, it consumes about 1 watt of power.
- Media Handling
- You can fill the output tray with 150 sheets of paper.
- The input tray can hold 250 sheets of paper.
- The paperweight supported is 60-105 gsm (Grams Per Square Meter).
- Paper types allowed in these printers are plain paper, cotton, colored, glossy, card stocks, pre-printed, transparency, letterhead, bond paper, envelopes, labels.
- The maximum paper sizes allowed in these printers are 8.5×14.
- Environmental Conditions
- The sound pressure level is 52 dB while printing.
How to Download Samsung CLP-680ND Printer Driver
Download the Samsung CLP-680ND driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Samsung CLP-680ND is available on three platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1,Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8,Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7,Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7,macOS X v10.6
- Linux MIPS, Linux ARM, Linux 64bit, Linux 32bit
How to Install & Setup Samsung CLP-680ND Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, it will install all the necessary files.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Samsung CLP-680ND is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Samsung CLP-680ND Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button, and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. It will install the setup file.
- You can test the printer by clicking the Execute button if you want. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
How to Install & Setup Samsung CLP-680ND Printer Driver on Linux
- Extract the driver installation file on your Linux PC.
- Open the installation folder and enter the Terminal window.
- Execute the command sudo su to get into super user. Enter the password for verification.
- Now, enter the /install.sh command. And enter y (yes) for confirmation.
- After the installation, you will be asked to register the printer. Enter y.
- Now, your PC will search for printers. If detected, choose your printer.
- For a USB connection, you have to enter the device URL. For a network connection, you have to choose the protocol and hostname or IP address.
- After that, It will install the setup file.
- Now, you can take printouts with ease.
Why Install Official Samsung CLP-680ND Driver
There are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file for printers. For example, you can find the driver installation file for Samsung CLP-680ND on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Samsung official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Samsung CLP-680ND?
A: Samsung CLP-680ND is a color laser printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Samsung CLP-680ND?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Samsung CLP-680ND to my computer?
A: Samsung CLP-680ND offers a wired connection to all PCs.
- Canon i-SENSYS LBP5300 Printer Driver Download
- Brother HL-5270DN Printer Driver Download
- HP Laserjet Enterprise M806dn Printer Driver Download
- Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 Printer Driver Download
- Samsung Xpress SL-M2880FW Printer Driver Download