Samsung MultiXpress SCX-8230NA is a Laser Multifunction printer. The printer has a 1 GHz dual processor. As a multifunction printer, the device can perform activities like Printing, scanning, copying, and Faxing. The printer comes up with an 8.9 inch (22.61 cm) LCD, which will be useful for the user to check the status of the printer. The first-page printout time is 9 seconds. In this article, you can get information about the Samsung MultiXpress SCX-8230NA driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Users can connect the printer and the computer using a USB 2.0 interface. The printing speed of the printer is 30 ppm. The warm-up time of the printer is 16 seconds from sleep mode and 39 seconds from normal mode. The printer consumes less power. The monthly duty cycle of the printer is 120000 pages. And the internal memory of the printer is 1 GB.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Samsung MultiXpress SCX-8230NA, You have to install and set up the Samsung MultiXpress SCX-8230NA driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Samsung MultiXpress SCX-8230NA printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Samsung MultiXpress SCX-8230NA Printer
The features of the Samsung MultiXpress SCX-8230NA Printer are:
Dimensions of the Printer
- The physical measurement of the printer is 677×763×853.6 mm of Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 92.5 kg.
- This printer device has laser printing technology.
- The printing speed of the printer is 30 ppm.
- For duplex printing, the print rate is 30 ppm in A4 size paper and 15 ppm in A3 size paper.
- The printing resolution of the printer is 600×600, dpi.
- The maximum printing resolution of the printer is 600×600, dpi.
- The first page printout time is 9 seconds.
- The printer languages supported in this printer are PCL, PostScript 3.
- The copying speed of the printer is 30 CPM (Copies Per minute) in both Letter and A4 size paper.
- The First copy outcome of the printer is 7.0 seconds.
- The copying resolution of the printer is 600×600 dpi.
- With this copier, users can stack up to 9999 multiple copies with one original document.
- Added to that, users can reduce and enlarge copy size from 25-400%.
- Color scanning is available.
- The optical scanning resolution of the printer is 600×600 dpi.
- The maximum printing resolution of the printer is 4800×4800 dpi.
- This printer uses CCD (Charge Coupled Device) scanning technology.
- Supported scanning files are PDF, TIF, and JPG formats, and so on.
- The standard paper capacity is 520 sheets.
- In the printer, 100 sheets can be filled in the multipurpose tray.
- The output tray can be loaded with 500 sheets of paper.
- In the ADF tray, users can load 100 sheets of paper.
- The paperweight supported in this printer is 60-176 gsm (grams per square meter).
- The maximum paper size allowed in this printer is 297×420 mm.
- Media sizes accessible in these printers are A4, A5, A3, B5, A6, Legal, Letter, and oficio.
- Media types allowed in these printers are Plain paper, Envelopes, Thin, thick paper, recycled paper, cotton paper, labels, transparencies, cards, archive paper, color-coded labels, label paper, Bond paper, hole punched, and letterhead.
- The printer consumes a Maximum of 1100 watts of power.
- It consumes 100 watts of power when the printer is in ready mode.
- When the printer is in sleep mode, it consumes 1.5 watts of power.
How to Download Samsung MultiXpress SCX-8230NA Printer Driver
Download the Samsung MultiXpress SCX-8230NA driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Samsung MultiXpress SCX-8230NA is available on three platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1,Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8,Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7,Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7,macOS X v10.6
- Linux MIPS, Linux ARM, Linux 64bit, Linux 32bit
How to Install & Setup Samsung MultiXpress SCX-8230NA Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Samsung MultiXpress SCX-8230NA is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Samsung MultiXpress SCX-8230NA Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
How to Install & Setup Samsung Xpress SCX-8230NA Printer Driver on Linux
- Extract the driver installation file on your Linux PC.
- Open the installation folder and enter the Terminal window.
- Execute the command sudo su to get into superuser. Enter the password for verification.
- Now, enter the /install.sh command. And enter y (yes) for confirmation.
- After the installation, you will be asked to register the printer. Enter y.
- Now, your PC will search for printers. If detected, choose your printer.
- For the USB connection, you have to enter the device URL. For the network connection, you have to choose the protocol and hostname or IP address.
- After that, the setup will be completed.
- Now, you can take printouts with ease.
Why Install Official Samsung MultiXpress SCX-8230NA Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. For example, you can find the driver installation file for Samsung MultiXpress SCX-8230NA on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Samsung official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is Samsung MultiXpress SCX-8230NA?
A: Samsung MultiXpress SCX-8230NA is a Laser printer, this printer gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Samsung MultiXpress SCX-8230NA?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and click Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Samsung MultiXpress SCX-8230NA to my computer?
A: Samsung MultiXpress SCX-8230NA offers wired connections to all PCs.