Samsung MultiXpress SCX-8812CO is a Laser Multifunction printer. The printer comes up with laser beam printing technology. With this printer, users can be ensured with quality outputs. This printer delivers output precisely with optimal printing speed. The first-page printout time is 8 seconds. Users can connect the printer and the computer using a USB 2.0 interface and Ethernet LAN port. The printing speed of the printer is 40 ppm. In this article, you can get information about the Samsung MultiXpress SCX-8812CO driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, and Mac.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Samsung MultiXpress SCX-8812CO, You have to install and set up the Samsung MultiXpress SCX-8812CO driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Samsung MultiXpress SCX-8812CO printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Samsung MultiXpress SCX-8812CO Printer
The features of the Samsung MultiXpress SCX-8812CO are:
- This printer device has laser printing technology.
- The printing speed of the printer is 40 ppm.
- The printing resolution of the printer is 2400×600, dpi.
- The maximum printing resolution of the printer is 9600×600 dpi.
- The first page printout time is 8 seconds.
- The printer languages supported in this printer are PCL 5e, PCL 6, PostScript 3, JPL, and the PDF v1.7+.
- The primary tray supports paper weight between 60-163 gsm.
- The multipurpose tray of the printer allows paper weight between 20 – 216 gsm.
- In the DADF (Duplex Automatic Document Feeder) user can load 100 sheets of paper.
- In the input tray, you can load up to 1040 sheets.
- The multipurpose tray can be filled with 100 sheets of paper.
- In the output tray, one can load 500 sheets of paper.
- The paper types allowed in this printer are plain paper, thin paper, thick paper, bond paper, punched paper, and pre-printed paper.
How to Download Samsung MultiXpress SCX-8812CO Printer Driver
Download the Samsung MultiXpress SCX-8812CO driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Samsung MultiXpress SCX-8812CO is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1,Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8,Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7,Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7,macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Samsung MultiXpress SCX-8812CO Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Samsung MultiXpress SCX-8812CO is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Samsung MultiXpress SCX-8812CO Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Samsung MultiXpress SCX-8812CO Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. For example, you can find the driver installation file for Samsung MultiXpress SCX-8812CO on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Samsung official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is Samsung MultiXpress SCX-8812CO?
A: Samsung MultiXpress SCX-8812CO is a Laser printer, this printer gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Samsung MultiXpress SCX-8812CO?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Samsung MultiXpress SCX-8812CO to my computer?
A: Samsung MultiXpress SCX-8812CO offers wired connections to all PCs.