Samsung MultiXpress SL-K2200 is a laser printer. This printer delivers output precisely with optimal printing speed. As a multifunction printer, the device can perform activities like Printing, scanning, and Faxing. And the first-page printout time is 9.2 seconds from active mode, and from sleep mode, it takes 22.2 seconds. Users can connect the printer and the computer using a USB 2.0 interface and Ethernet. This printer comes up with 128 MB of internal memory. The printing speed of the printer is 20 ppm. And the printer supports the SPL driver language. The noise emission of the printer is 49 dB. And the monthly duty cycle of the printer is 50000 pages. In this article, you can get information about the Samsung MultiXpress SL-K2200 driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Samsung MultiXpress SL-K2200, You have to install and set up the Samsung MultiXpress SL-K2200 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Samsung MultiXpress SL-K2200 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Samsung MultiXpress SL-K2200 Printer
The features of the Samsung MultiXpress SL-K2200 are:
Dimension of the Printer
- The physical measurements of the printer are 74×74×66.5 cm Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 40 Kg.
- This printer device has laser printing technology.
- The printing speed of the printer is 20 ppm.
- The printing resolution of the printer is 2400×600, dpi.
- The monthly duty cycle of the printer is 50000 pages and the recommended monthly duty cycle of the printer is 2500 – 5000 pages.
- The first page printout time is 9.2 seconds from active mode.
- The first page printout time is less than 22.2 seconds from sleep mode.
- The printer languages supported in this printer are SPL.
- The scanning resolution of the printers are
- Standard 203×98 dpi
- Elegant 203×196 dpi
- Superfine 300×300 dpi
- Ultrafine 600×600 dpi
- Users can auto-dial 500 numbers.
- With Super G3, users can send and receive the fax.
- Data coding includes MH/MR/MMR/JBIG/JPEG.
- The modem speed of the printer is 33.36 kbps.
- The transmission speed of the fax is 3 seconds per page.
How to Download Samsung MultiXpress SL-K2200 Printer Driver
Download the Samsung MultiXpress SL-K2200 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Samsung MultiXpress SL-K2200 is available on three platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1,Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8,Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7,Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7,macOS X v10.6
- Linux MIPS, Linux ARM, Linux 64bit, Linux 32bit
How to Install & Setup Samsung MultiXpress SL-K2200 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Samsung MultiXpress SL-K2200 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Samsung MultiXpress SL-K2200 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
How to Install & Setup Samsung MultiXpress SL-K2200 Printer Driver on Linux
- Extract the driver installation file on your Linux PC.
- Open the installation folder and enter the Terminal window.
- Execute the command sudo su to get into super user. Enter the password for verification.
- Now, enter the /install.sh command. And enter y (yes) for confirmation.
- After the installation, you will be asked to register the printer. Enter y.
- Now, your PC will search for printers. If detected, choose your printer.
- For the USB connection, you have to enter the device URL. For the network connection, you have to choose the protocol and hostname or IP address.
- After that, the setup will be completed.
- Now, you can take printouts with ease.
Why Install Official Samsung MultiXpress SL-K2200 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. For example, you can find the driver installation file for Samsung MultiXpress SL-K2200 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Samsung official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is Samsung MultiXpress SL-K2200?
A: Samsung MultiXpress SL-K2200 is a Laser printer, this printer gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Samsung MultiXpress SL-K2200?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and click Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Samsung MultiXpress SL-K2200 to my computer?
A: Samsung MultiXpress SL-K2200 offers wired connections to all PCs.