Samsung Xpress SL-M2620 Printer is an Environment-friendly printer. This printer is a multifunction printer that has several notable features like the Eco feature to save toner and paper. Furthermore, users can save power by using the printer Automatic on/off mode. This printer is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. Users can connect the printer and the computer using the USB 2.0 interface and Ethernet. Apple AirPrint and Google cloud print options are available in these printers. In this article, you can know more about the Samsung Xpress SL-M2620 laser printer driver and its features.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Samsung Xpress SL-M2620, You have to install and set up the Samsung Xpress SL-M2620 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Samsung Xpress SL-M2620 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Samsung Xpress SL-M2620
- Dimension of the printer
- The physical measurements of the printer is 14.49×13.17×7.95 in of Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- And the printer weighs about 15.43 lb (7 kg).
- The printing speed of the printer 26 ppm (Pages Per Minute) in A3 size paper and 27 ppm in letter A size paper.
- The printing resolution of the printer is 4800×600, dpi (dots per inch).
- And the monthly duty cycle of the printer is 12000 pages.
- The printer language supported in this printer is PCL6, SPL (Samsung Printer Language).
- Power consumption
- The printer consumption of power Maximum is 403 Watts.
- When the printer is in the standby mode, it consumes 45 Watts of power.
- And less than 0.2 Watts of power in power off mode.
- And it consumes 0.9 Watts of power when the printer in power save mode.
- Media Handling
- Paper types allowed in these printers are thick paper, thin paper bond paper, card stocks, envelopes, labels, transparent films, and Plain paper.
- Paper sizes allowed in these printers are A4, B5 (ISO), A5, A6, JIS B5, Oficio, Letter, Letter, Executive, and US Folio.
- Environmental conditions
- The operating relative humidity of the printer should be within 20-80% RH, non condensing.
- When the printer is in storage, the recommended operating relative humidity is 10-90% RH, non condensing.
- The acoustic power emission of the printer is 26 dB(A) in ready mode and 50 dB(A) while printing.
- The operating temperature of the printer is 10 to 30 degree Celsius.
- When it is in storage, the temperature in the environment should be within -40 to 60 degree Celsius.
How to Download Samsung Xpress SL-M2620
Download the Samsung Xpress SL-M2620 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Samsung Xpress SL-M2620 is available on three platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1,Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8,Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7,Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7,macOS X v10.6
- Linux MIPS, Linux ARM, Linux 64bit, Linux 32bit
How to Install & Setup Samsung Xpress SL-M2620 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Samsung Xpress SL-M2620 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Samsung Xpress SL-M2620 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
How to Install & Setup Samsung Xpress SL-M2620 Printer Driver on Linux
- Extract the driver installation file on your Linux PC.
- Open the installation folder and enter the Terminal window.
- Execute the command sudo su to get into super user. Enter the password for verification.
- Now, enter the /install.sh command. And enter y (yes) for confirmation.
- After the installation, you will be asked to register the printer. Enter y.
- Now, your PC will search for printers. If detected, choose your printer.
- For USB connection, you have to enter the device URL. For network connection, you have to choose the protocol and host name or IP address.
- After that, the setup will be completed.
- Now, you can take printouts with ease.
Why Install Official Samsung Xpress SL-M2620 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. For example, you can find the driver installation file for Samsung Xpress SL-M2620 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Samsung official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Samsung Xpress SL-M2620?
A: Samsung Xpress SL-M2620 is a printer that can copy, scan, print documents; this printer gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Samsung Xpress SL-M2620?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Samsung Xpress SL-M2620 to my computer?
A: Samsung Xpress SL-M2620 offers a wired connection to all PCs.