Samsung Xpress SL-M2825 Printer is a monochrome printer that has Laser printing Technology. This printer can print, scan, copy documents precisely as per the request of the user with optimal printing speed. The monthly duty cycle of the printer is 12000 pages per month and the monthly recommended volume is 250-2000 pages. The first page printout time is less than 8.5 seconds. Also, this printer has ReCP (Rendering Engine for clean pages) print Resolution technologies. In addition, this printer has an LED display screen. This printer has 128 MB of internal memory, and the maximum memory of the printer is 128 GB. The printer language supported in this printer is SPL (Samsung printer language), PCL5e, PCL6. The printer has a Cortex A5-type processor. Below, we have attached the Samsung Xpress SL-M2825 driver features.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Samsung Xpress SL-M2825, You have to install and set up the Samsung Xpress SL-M2825 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Samsung Xpress SL-M2825 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Samsung Xpress SL-M2825 Printer
The features of the Samsung Xpress SL-M2825 Printer are
- Dimension of the Printer
- The physical measurements of the printer are 368×334.5×202 mm Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 16.4 lb (7.44 kg).
- The maximum printing resolution of the printer is 4800×600, dpi (dots per inch) in monochrome.
- The printing speed of the printer is 28 ppm for letter size paper (pages per minute).
- This printer allows Automatic duplex printing, which prints Front and back automatically without any work manually.
- Printer drivers supported in these printers are PCL5e, PCL6, SPL (Samsung Printer Language).
- The first page out time is 8.5 seconds.
- The monthly duty cycle of the printer is 12000 pages.
- When the printer is in Normal mode, the first page print out time is 8.5 seconds.
- Power Consumption
- The printer consumes a maximum of 405 watts of power.
- When the printer is in standby mode, it consumes 45 watts of power.
- It consumes 0.9 watts of power when the printer is in power saving mode.
- Paper sizes and Types allowed in these printers are
- The standard paper capacity is 250 sheets.
- The output tray can be loaded with 150 sheets of paper.
- The multipurpose tray can be loaded with 1 sheet of paper.
- Paper weight supported in this printer is 60 to 163 gsm (grams per square meter).
- Media types allowed in these printers are Plain paper, Envelopes, Thin, thick paper, recycled paper, transparencies, pre-printed paper, Bond paper, and card stocks.
- Media sizes allowed are Letter A size, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, B5, A6, Folio, JIS B5, 3×5 in, Oficio.
- Envelope sizes allowed are DL Envelopes, International C6, Com 10, International C5, Monarch.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2825 printer offers users both Wired and wireless features, By using USB 2.0 and Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and Direct Wi-Fi, users can connect the printer and the computer easily. Furthermore, using the Apple AirPrint and Google cloud print, users can print from mobile too. In addition to that, this printer is Energy Star qualified for less consumption of power.
How to Download Samsung Xpress SL-M2825 Printer Driver
Download the Samsung Xpress SL-M2825 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Samsung Xpress SL-M2825 is available on three platforms
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1,Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8,Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7,Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7,macOS X v10.6
- inux MIPS, Linux ARM, Linux 64bit, Linux 32bit
How to Install & Setup Samsung Xpress SL-M2825 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Samsung Xpress SL-M2825 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Samsung Xpress SL-M2825 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
How to Install & Setup Samsung Xpress SL-M2825 Printer Driver on Linux
- Extract the driver installation file on your Linux PC.
- Open the installation folder and enter the Terminal window.
- Execute the command sudo su to get into super user. Enter the password for verification.
- Now, enter the /install.sh command. And enter y (yes) for confirmation.
- After the installation, you will be asked to register the printer. Enter y.
- Now, your PC will search for printers. If detected, choose your printer.
- For the USB connection, you have to enter the device URL. For the network connection, you have to choose the protocol and hostname or IP address.
- After that, the setup will be completed.
- Now, you can take printouts with ease.
Why Install Official Samsung Xpress SL-M2825 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Samsung Xpress SL-M2825 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Samsung official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Samsung Xpress SL-M2825?
A: Samsung Xpress SL-M2825 is a printer that can copy, scan, print documents, this printer gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Samsung Xpress SL-M2825?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Samsung Xpress SL-M2825 to my computer?
A: Samsung Xpress SL-M2825 offers both wired and wireless connections to all PCs.