Samsung Xpress SL-M2835DW printer is a laser monochrome printer. This printer is Energy-star certified for the less consumption of power. This printer comes up with the Samsung Xpress SL-M2830 Printer series. The monthly duty cycle of the printer is 12000 pages. The printing speed of the printer is 28 ppm (pages per minute) and the first printout time is less than 8.5 seconds. This printer allows both Wired and Wireless features. Users can print from mobile using Google cloud print. By using The USB 2.0, LAN (Local Area Network), Wi-Fi, and NFC interface, the user can connect the printer and the computer. This printer has a Cortex A5-type processor. In this article, you can get information about the Samsung Xpress SL-M2835DW driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, and Mac.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Samsung Xpress SL-M2835DW, you have to install and set up the Samsung Xpress SL-M2835DW driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Samsung Xpress SL-M2835DW printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Samsung Xpress SL-M2835DW Printer
The features of the Samsung Xpress SL-M2835DW Printer are as follows,
Dimension of the Printer
- The physical measurements of the printer are 14.5×13.2×8 in Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 16.31 lb (7.4 kg).
- The standard paper capacity is 250 sheets.
- The output tray can be loaded with 150 sheets of paper.
- In Multipurpose tray, users can fill it with 1 sheet of paper.
- The paper weight supported in this printer is 60-220 gsm (grams per square meter).
- The minimum paper size allowed in this printer is 3×5 in.
- The maximum paper size allowed in this printer is 8.5×14 in.
- Media sizes accessible in these printers are A4, A5, B5, A6, Legal, Executive, JIS B5, Folio, 3×5 in, and Letter A size.
- The envelopes sizes include DL, International C6, C5, Com-10, Monarch.
- Media types allowed in these printers are Plain paper, Thin, thick paper, recycled paper, cotton paper, labels, transparencies, cards, archive paper, pre-printed paper, and Bond paper.
- The printing resolution of the printer is 4800×600, dpi(dots per inch) in monochrome.
- The printing speed of the printer is 28 ppm (pages per minute).
- This printer allows Automatic duplex printing, which prints Front and back automatically without any work manually.
- Printer drivers supported in these printers are PCL5e, PCL6, SPL (Samsung Printer Language).
- The first page out time is 8.5 seconds.
- The monthly duty cycle of the printer is 12000 pages.
- The printing speed of the printer is 28 ppm in A4, and the printing speed is 29 ppm in Letter A size.
- The user can print from mobile using NFC (Near Field Communicating) which allows the user to pass documents from one device to another by using the touch option are by keeping the two devices close together.
- The printer consumes maximum of 400 watts of power.
- When the printer is in standby mode, it consumes 45 watts of power.
- It consumes 1.3 watts of power when the printer is in sleep mode.
- Wi-Fi direct consumes 1.8 watts of power.
- The sound emission level is 26 dB (A) when the printer is Inactive.
- The sound emission level is 50 dB (A) while operating.
How to Download Samsung Xpress SL-M2835DW Printer Driver
Download the Samsung Xpress SL-M2835DW driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Samsung Xpress SL-M2835DW is available on three platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
- Linux MIPS, Linux ARM, Linux 64bit, Linux 32bit
How to Install & Setup Samsung Xpress SL-M2835DW Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Samsung Xpress SL-M2835DW is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Samsung Xpress SL-M2835DW Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
How to Install & Setup Samsung Xpress SL-M2835DW Printer Driver on Linux
- Extract the driver installation file on your Linux PC.
- Open the installation folder and enter the Terminal window.
- Execute the command sudo su to get into super user. Enter the password for verification.
- Now, enter the /install.sh command. And enter y (yes) for confirmation.
- After the installation, you will be asked to register the printer. Enter y.
- Now, your PC will search for printers. If detected, choose your printer.
- For the USB connection, you have to enter the device URL. For the network connection, you have to choose the protocol and hostname or IP address.
- After that, the setup will be completed.
- Now, you can take printouts with ease.
Why Install Official Samsung Xpress SL-M2835DW Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Samsung Xpress SL-M2835DW on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Samsung official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Samsung Xpress SL-M2835DW?
A: Samsung Xpress SL-M2835DW is a multi-function printer that can print, scan, and copy and this printer gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Samsung Xpress SL-M2835DW?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Samsung Xpress SL-M2835DW to my computer?
A: Samsung Xpress SL-M2835DW offers both wired and wireless connections to all PCs.