Samsung Xpress SL-M2836DW Printer is a monochrome printer. This printer offers wireless features to the user so that the user can perform printing using the Google cloud print, NFC printing Apple AirPrint, Samsung cloud print, and Mopria certified features. By using the USB 2.0 interface and wireless feature, the user can connect the computer and the printer. The first copy out time is 8.5 seconds. This printer allows duplex printing, which allows the user to print the front and back page without any work manually. On a whole, this printer serves as a printer that produces outputs precisely with optimal printing speed. In this article, you can get information about the Samsung Xpress SL-M2836DW driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Samsung Xpress SL-M2836DW, you have to install and set up the Samsung Xpress SL-M2836DW driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Samsung Xpress SL-M2836DW printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Samsung Xpress SL-M2836DW
The features of the Samsung Xpress SL-M2836DW Printer are as follows,
- The paper tray can be loaded with 250 sheets of plain paper.
- The Black ink cartridge can print 1200 pages.
- Paper types allowed in this printer are Archive paper, Bond paper, index cards, color-coded labels, cotton paper, Envelopes, Label paper, Plain paper, Preprinted paper, Transparencies, recycled paper, thin paper, and thick paper.
- The printing resolution of the printer is 4800×600, dpi(dots per inch) in monochrome.
- The printing speed of the printer is 29 ppm (pages per minute).
- The first page out time is 8.5 seconds.
- The monthly duty cycle of the printer is 12000 pages.
- The user can print from mobile using NFC (Near Field Communicating) which allows the user to pass documents from one device to another by using the touch option are by keeping the two devices close together).
- Users can also print from mobile using Apple AirPrint, Wireless direct printing, Samsung cloud print, Google cloud print, and Mopria certified.
- The printer consumes a Maximum of 400 watts of power.
- When the printer is in standby mode, it consumes 45 watts of power.
- It consumes 0.9 watts of power when the printer is in sleep mode.
- A standard Black toner cartridge can print up to 1500 pages.
- The weight of the printer is 15.87 lb (7.2 kilograms).
- The sound emission level is 50 dB(A)while operating.
How to Download Samsung Xpress SL-M2836DW Printer Driver
Download the Samsung Xpress SL-M2836DW driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Samsung Xpress SL-M2836DW is available on three platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
- Linux MIPS, Linux ARM, Linux 64bit, Linux 32bit
How to Install & Setup Samsung Xpress SL-M2836DW Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Samsung Xpress SL-M2836DW is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Samsung Xpress SL-M2836DW Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
How to Install & Setup Samsung Xpress SL-M2836DW Printer Driver on Linux
- Extract the driver installation file on your Linux PC.
- Open the installation folder and enter the Terminal window.
- Execute the command sudo su to get into the superuser. Enter the password for verification.
- Now, enter the install.sh command. And enter y (yes) for confirmation.
- After the installation, you will be asked to register the printer. Enter y.
- Now, your PC will search for printers. If detected, choose your printer.
- For a USB connection, you have to enter the device URL. For a network connection, you have to choose the protocol and hostname or IP address.
- After that, the setup will be completed.
- Now, you can take printouts with ease.
Why Install Official Samsung Xpress SL-M2836DW Printer Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Samsung Xpress SL-M2836DW on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Samsung official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Samsung Xpress SL-M2836DW?
A: Samsung Xpress SL-M2836DW is a Monochrome printer, this printer gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Samsung Xpress SL-M2836DW?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Samsung Xpress SL-M2836DW to my computer?
A: Samsung Xpress SL-M2836DW offers both wired and wireless connections to all PCs.