Samsung Xpress SL-M2875FW is a Laser Multifunction printer. This printer produces a constant quality output of text, images, and documents. Users can get quality final products. With one toner cartridge this printer can print up to 2500 pages, the user does not have to change the cartridge often. This printer comes in an affordable price range. In the control panel, it shows two lines of display with 16 support characters. The monthly duty cycle of the printer is about 12000 impressions. In this article, you can get information about the Samsung Xpress SL-M2875FW driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, and Mac.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Samsung Xpress SL-M2875FW printer, you have to install and set up the Samsung Xpress SL-M2875FW driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Samsung Xpress SL-M2875FW printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Samsung Xpress SL-M2875FW Printer
- The first page output takes about 8.5 seconds in Black printing,
- By the use of one Black ink cartridge, a user can print up to 1200 pages in black and white.
Dimensions of the Printer
- The printer comes in a measurement of 15.8×14.3×14.4 in Width, Depth, Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 24.91 lbs.
- This printer has an ADF tray which can be fed with 40 sheets.
- Media types include Bond paper, card stocks plain papers, recycled papers, thick papers, and thin paper.
- In the Bypass tray, the user can feed 1 sheet of paper.
- The output tray can be fed with 120 sheets of paper.
- The printer consumption is 45 Watts when the printer is in standby mode.
- In sleep mode, the printer consumes 0.9 Watts.
- It consumes 400 Watts when the printer is active.
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 4800×600, dpi (dots per inch).
- The first page out time is less than 8.5 seconds.
- This printer emulation and drivers are PCL 5e, PCL 6, and SPL (Samsung printer language).
- The printing speed of the printer is about 29 ppm.
- The copying resolution of the printer is about 600×600 dpi.
- The other copying features are Poster copy, ID card copy,2-up, 4-up.
- This printer is certified with an Energy star rating.
How to Download Samsung Xpress SL-M2875FW Printer Driver
Download the Samsung Xpress SL-M2875FW driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Samsung Xpress SL-M2875FW is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
- Linux MIPS, Linux ARM, Linux 64bit, Linux 32bit
How to Install & Setup Samsung Xpress SL-M2875FW Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Samsung Xpress SL-M2875FW is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Samsung Xpress SL-M2875FW Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
How to Install & Setup Samsung Xpress SL-M2875FW Printer Driver on Linux
- Extract the driver installation file on your Linux PC.
- Open the installation folder and enter the Terminal window.
- Execute the command sudo su to get into superuser. Enter the password for verification.
- Now, enter the /install.sh command. And enter y (yes) for confirmation.
- After the installation, you will be asked to register the printer. Enter y.
- Now, your PC will search for printers. If detected, choose your printer.
- For USB connection, you have to enter the device URL. For network connection, you have to choose the protocol and host name or IP address.
- After that, the setup will be completed.
- Now, you can take printouts with ease.
Why Install Official Samsung Xpress SL-M2875FW Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Samsung Xpress SL-M2875FW on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Samsung official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Samsung Xpress SL-M2875FW?
A: Samsung Xpress SL-M2875FW is a laser printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Samsung Xpress SL-M2875FW?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Samsung Xpress SL-M2875FW to my computer?
A: Samsung Xpress SL-M2875FW offers a wired connection to all PCs.