Samsung Xpress SL-M2876 has laser printing technology. This printer is a monochrome printer. This printer has 128 MB of inbuilt memory. Samsung Xpress SL-M2876 printer can scan, copy and print. This printer also comes up with ADF (automatic document feeder) and has 2 line display LCD screen(Liquid Crystal Display). The printer language supported in this printer is SPL, PCL6, and PCL5e. And the scanner has CIS scanning technology. The monthly duty cycle of the page is 12,000. This printer is Energy-star certified because it consumes less power. The first printout time is 8.5 seconds per page. The printing speed of the printer is about 29 ppm (pages per minute). In this article, you can get information about the Samsung Xpress SL-M2876 driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, and Mac.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Samsung Xpress SL-M2876, you have to install and set up the Samsung Xpress SL-M2876 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Samsung Xpress SL-M2876 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Samsung Xpress SL-M2876 Printer
The Features of Samsung Xpress SL-M2876 are as follows,
Dimension of the Printer
- The physical measurements of the printer are 401×362×367 of Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 11.2 kg.
- The output tray can be loaded with 120 sheets of paper.
- The input tray can be filled with 250 pages.
- ADF tray can be fed with 40 sheets of paper.
- The multipurpose tray can be loaded with one sheet of paper.
- Media sizes accessible in these printers are A4, A5, A6, B5 (ISO/JIS), No 10 Envelope, DL, C5, and C6.
- Media types allowed in these printers are paper, card stocks, transparencies, labels, and Envelopes.
- The printing resolution of the printer is 4800×600, dpi(dots per inch) in monochrome.
- The printing speed of the printer is 28 ppm (pages per minute).
- This printer allows Automatic duplex printing, which prints Front and back automatically without any work manually.
- Printer drivers supported in these printers are PCL5e, PCL6, and SPL.
- The first page out time is 8.5 seconds.
- The monthly duty cycle of the printer is 12000 pages.
- The optical scanning resolution of the printer is 1200×1200 dpi (dots per inch).
- This printer has a flatbed scanner.
- This printer has CIS scanning technology (contact imaging sensor).
- The copying speed of the printer is 28 cpm (copies per minute).
- The copying resolution of the printer is 600×600 dpi(dots per inch).
- Users can stack up to 99 multiple copies.
- Users can Enlarge and Reduce the copy size from 25% to 400%.
- Copying features include 2 in 1, 4 in 1, ID card copy, and poster copy.
- While operating, the printer consumes 400 watts of power.
- When the printer is in standby mode, it consumes 45 watts of power.,
- It consumes 0.9 watts of power when the printer is in sleep mode.
- The sound emission level is 26 dBA when the printer is Inactive.
- The sound emission level is 50 dBA while operating.
How to Download Samsung Xpress SL-M2876 Printer Driver
Download the Samsung Xpress SL-M2876 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Printer Drivers
Samsung Xpress SL-M2876 is available on three platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
- Linux MIPS, Linux ARM, Linux 64bit, Linux 32bit
How to Install & Setup Samsung Xpress SL-M2876 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Samsung Xpress SL-M2876 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Samsung Xpress SL-M2876 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
How to Install & Setup Samsung Xpress SL-M2876 Printer Driver on Linux
- Extract the driver installation file on your Linux PC.
- Open the installation folder and enter the Terminal window.
- Execute the command sudo su to get into super user. Enter the password for verification.
- Now, enter the /install.sh command. And enter y (yes) for confirmation.
- After the installation, you will be asked to register the printer. Enter y.
- Now, your PC will search for printers. If detected, choose your printer.
- For a USB connection, you have to enter the device URL. For a network connection, you have to choose the protocol and host name or IP address.
- After that, the setup will be completed.
- Now, you can take printouts with ease.
Why Install Official Samsung Xpress SL-M2876 Printer Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Samsung Xpress SL-M2876 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Samsung official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Samsung Xpress SL-M2876?
A: Samsung Xpress SL-M2876 is a multi-function printer that can print, scan, and copy and this printer gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Samsung Xpress SL-M2876?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Samsung Xpress SL-M2876 to my computer?
A: Samsung Xpress SL-M2876 offers both wired and wireless connections to all PCs.
- HP Deskjet 3051A Printer Driver Download
- HP DeskJet 3056A Printer Driver Download
- HP Deskjet 3055A Printer Driver Download
- HP Deskjet 3050 Printer Driver Download
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8020 Printer Driver Download