Samsung Xpress SL-M3065 Printer has Laser print technology. This printer and the series of Samsung printers have Laser printing technology. This printer can scan and copy in monochrome only. The monthly duty cycle of the printer is 120000 pages. But the manufacturer recommends the user to keep the monthly duty cycle within 10000 to 15000 pages per month. This printer comes up with 1 year of warranty. Users can print from mobile by using Apple AirPrint, Google cloud print. Samsung Xpress SL-M3065 printer has 128 MB of standard internal memory. In this article, you can get information about the Samsung Xpress SL-M3065 driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, and Mac.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Samsung Xpress SL-M3065, you have to install and set up the Samsung Xpress SL-M3065 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Samsung Xpress SL-M3065 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Samsung Xpress SL-M3065
- Dimension of the printer
- The physical measurements of the printer are about 15.8×14.4×14.3 in of Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The weight of the printer is about 54.45 lb (24.7 kg).
- Media handling
- Media sizes supported are A4, A5, A6, B5, Executive, folio, JIS B5,Legal, Letter A size.
- The input tray can be loaded with 250 sheets of Legal paper.
- ADF (Automatic document feeder) tray can be filled with 40 sheets of paper.
- A by-pass tray can be filled with 1 sheet in Legal and A4 size.
- The output tray can be loaded with 120 sheets of paper.
- Media types include bond paper, card stocks, cotton paper, thin paper transparencies, Thick paper and plain paper.
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 600×600 dpi (dots per inch).
- The printing speed of the printer is about 31 ppm (pages per minute).
- Automatic duplex printing in this printer allows the user to print front and back side paper without any work done manually by the user.
- The first print-out time is 8.5 seconds.
- The optical scanning resolution of the printer is 1200×1200 dpi(dots per inch).
- The interpolated resolution of the printer is 4800×4800 dpi.
- The copying speed of the printer is 32 ppm (pages per minute).
- The copying resolution of the printer is 600×600 dpi(dots per inch).
- Moreover, the copying speed of the printer is 32 ppm in monochrome.
- The first copy out time in monochrome is 23 seconds.
- The copying features include 2-up, 4-up,ID card copy.
- Power consumption
- This printer consumes 10 Watts in standby mode.
- It takes 1.6 Watts of power when the printer is in sleep mode.
- While operating, the printer consumes 700 Watts of power.
How to Download Samsung Xpress SL-M3065 Printer Driver
Download the Samsung Xpress SL-M3065 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Samsung Xpress SL-M3065 is available on three platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
- Linux MIPS, Linux ARM, Linux 64bit, Linux 32bit
How to Install & Setup Samsung Xpress SL-M3065 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Samsung Xpress SL-M3065 ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Samsung Xpress SL-M3065 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
How to Install & Setup Samsung Xpress SL-M3065 Printer Driver on Linux
- Extract the driver installation file on your Linux PC.
- Open the installation folder and enter the Terminal window.
- Execute the command sudo su to get into super user. Enter the password for verification.
- Now, enter the /install.sh command. And enter y (yes) for confirmation.
- After the installation, you will be asked to register the printer. Enter y.
- Now, your PC will search for printers. If detected, choose your printer.
- For USB connection, you have to enter the device URL. For network connection, you have to choose the protocol and host name or IP address.
- After that, the setup will be completed.
- Now, you can take printouts with ease.
Why Install Official Samsung Xpress SL-M3065 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Samsung Xpress SL-M3065 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Samsung official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Samsung Xpress SL-M3065?
A: Samsung Xpress SL-M3065 is a multi-function printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Samsung Xpress SL-M3065?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Samsung Xpress SL-M3065 to my computer?
A: Samsung Xpress SL-M3065 offers a wired connection to all PCs.