Sharp DX-B350P is a workgroup network printer, which has an Electrophotographic laser printing system. This printer can print documents precisely as per the prompt of the user. This printer has a 5 line format LCD control panel. The printing speed of the printer is 35 ppm. The first page print-out time is 9 seconds, and the warm-up time of the printer is 17 seconds. The internal memory of the printer is 128 MB and that can be expandable up to 640 MB with 12 MB user flash. The printer’s standard paper capacity is 700 sheets. Below we have provided the Sharp DX-B350P driver download steps for Windows, Mac.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Sharp DX-B350P, printer, you have to install and set up the Sharp DX-B350P driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Sharp DX-B350P printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Sharp DX-B350P
- Dimension of the printer
- The physical measurements of the printer is 489×517×440 mm of Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The weight of the printer is about 43.6 lb (19.78 kg).
- Connectivity options
- The user can connect printer and the computer using
- USB 2.0
- IEEE 1284 Parallel
- The user can connect printer and the computer using
- The Printing resolution of the printer is about 1200×600, dpi (dots per inch).
- The printing speed of the printer is 35 ppm (pages per minute).
- The printer language supported includes PCL 5e, PCL6, Adobe PostScript3.
- Network protocols supported includes TCP/IPv4, UDP, BOOTP, DHCP, ARP, ICMP, DNS, WINS, HTTP, LPR, HHTP, Apple Ethertalk, IPv6, ICMv6, Bonjour, Netware V5, V6,POP3,SMTP.
The below are the media handling capabilities of the printer.
Standard paper tray
- The standard paper tray can be filled with 700 sheets of paper.
- In which user can load 150 sheets in Multipurpose tray.
- And 550 sheets in the two paper drawer.
- The user can load 1800 sheets of paper maximum in 4 drawers and also has two additional drawers of 550 sheets.
- Paper types allowed includes Plain paper, transparency, pre punched, letter head, color, envelope, postcard, card stocks, labels, bond and pre-printed paper.
- The output tray can be loaded with 500 sheets of paper face down.
- Paper sizes allowed are Letter, Legal, Legal 13, Executive, Invoice, COM9, COM10, Monarch, A4,A5, A6, B5, C5, DL.
- The operating temperature of the printer should be within 5 °C to 35 °C.
- The relative operating humidity should be within 15 to 80 % without condensing.
- The maximum power consumed by the printer is 1000 Watts of power
- And the printer consumes 9 Watts of power in Power saver mode.
How to Download Sharp DX-B350P
Download Sharp DX-B350P driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Sharp DX-B350P is available on three platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10,Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1,Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8,Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7,Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11,macOS X v10.10,macOS X v10.9,macOS X v10.8,macOS X v10.7,macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Sharp DX-B350P Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Sharp DX-B350P is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Sharp DX-B350P Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Sharp DX-B350P Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Sharp DX-B350P on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Sharp official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Sharp DX-B350P?
A: Sharp DX-B350P is a network workgroup printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Sharp DX-B350P?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Sharp DX-B350P to my computer?
A: Sharp DX-B350P offers a wired connection to all PCs.