Sharp DX-C400FX is a Color Laser printer. This printer can perform activities like Printing, Scanning, and copying with its official driver. The first copy out time is 8 seconds. And the printing speed of the printer is 40 ppm (pages per minute). Also, the printer offers users USB 2.0 and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity features. With a 1 GHz processor, a user is ensured with multitasking capability. This printer has a 4.3 in the color display so that the user can easily navigate and set up easily. Also, the device comes in a compact footprint that saves floor space. This printer has an imageSEND scanning feature that scans documents to 7 destinations. Below, we have attached the Sharp DX-C400FX Driver download links.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Sharp DX-C400FX, printer, you have to install and set up the Sharp DX-C400FX driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Sharp DX-C400FX printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Sharp DX-C400FX
- Dimension of the printer
- The physical measurements of the printer are 56.01×49.3×71.4 cm of Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The weight of the printer is about 101.4 lb (45.99 kg).
- The optical resolution of the printer is about 600 dpi (dots per inch).
- File formats supported includes TIFF, XPS, PDF, PDF/A, Encrypted PDF, JPEG.
- With imageSEND scanning feature, the printer scans documents to 7 destinations.
- The compression method used in these printers are MH/MR/MMR/JBIG.
- With Super G3, G3 and, the modem speed is about 36,600 Kbps.
- The copying speed of the printer is 40 ppm.
- User can zoom and reduce the copy size from 50% to 200% with 1% increments.
- The Printing resolution of the printer is about 1200 dpi (dots per inch).
- The printing speed of the printer is 40 ppm (pages per minute) in Monochrome and Color.
- Printer driver languages supported in these printers are PCL5c, PCL6, Adobe Postscript3, Optional XPS.
- Paper sizes and types allowed in this printer are as follows
- The standard paper tray can be filled with 500 sheets of paper.
- In Bypass tray, user can load 100 sheets.
- The output tray can be filled with 250 sheets of paper face down.
- The Minimum paper size allowed in this printer is A5.
- The maximum paper size allowed in this printer is A4.
- Paper weight supported in this printer is 55-209 gsm (Grams Per Square meter),
- Paper types allowed in this printer includes plain paper, pre-printed, recycled paper, pre punched paper, letterhead, color paper. And plain paper, bond paper, thin paper, heavy paper, monarch, Envelope, letter can be filled in the Bypass tray.
How to Download Sharp DX-C400FX
Download Sharp DX-C400FX driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Sharp DX-C400FX is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10,Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1,Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8,Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7,Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
How to Install & Setup Sharp DX-C400FX Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Sharp DX-C400FX is ready to print all your files.
Why Install Official Sharp DX-C400FX Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Sharp DX-C400FX on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Sharp official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Sharp DX-C400FX?
A: Sharp DX-C400FX is a color laser printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Sharp DX-C400FX?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Sharp DX-C400FX to my computer?
A: Sharp DX-C400FX offers a wired connection to all PCs.