Sharp DX-C401 is a Multifunction printer. This printer device has a Color multi-function digital document system printer type. This printer can perform activities like Printing, Scanning, Faxing, network printing, network scanning, document filing, and copying with its official driver. The first copy out time is 8 seconds. And the printing speed of the printer is 40 ppm (pages per minute). The warm-up time of the printer is 90 seconds. Also, the printer offers users USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity features. The internal memory of the printer is 1 GB and 80 GB HDD (Hard Disk Drive). This printer has an 8.5-inch W-VGA Color Touch Pane so that the user can easily navigate and set up easily. Below, we have attached the Sharp DX-C401 driver download links.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Sharp DX-C401, printer, you have to install and set up the Sharp DX-C401 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Sharp DX-C401 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Sharp DX-C401
- Dimension of the printer
- The physical measurements of the printer are 22×19.6×28.1 of Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The weight of the printer is about 101.4 lb (45.99 kg).
- The optical resolution push scan of the printer is about 600 dpi (dots per inch).
- The maximum original size allowed for scanning is 8.5×14 in.
- File formats supported includes TIFF, XPS, PDF, PDF/A, Encrypted PDF, JPEG.
- Scanning feature of these printers includes scan to FTP, scan to email, scan to network folder, and scan to destination desktop.
- The compression method used in these printers are MH/MR/MMR/JBIG.
- With Super G3, G3 and, the modem speed is about 36,600 Kbps.
- The transmission resolution of the printer is 400 dpi.
- The transmission speed of the printer is 2 seconds.
- User can group dial to 500 maximum destinations.
- Can autodial to 999 destinations.
- The maximum paper size allowed for copying is 8.5×14 in.
- This printer’s first copy out time is 8 seconds for Monochrome in Platen glass and less than 8.9 seconds in color.
- In RSPF, it takes 9.9 seconds in Monochrome and 11.5 seconds in color.
- User can copy 999 multiple continuous copies.
- The copying speed of the printer is 40 ppm.
- User can zoom and reduce the copy size from 50% to 200% with 1% increments.
- The copying scan resolution of the printer in black and white is 600×300 dpi, and the copy out resolution of the printer for is 200×200 dpi.
- The Printing resolution of the printer is about 1200, 600, dpi (dots per inch).
- The printing speed of the printer is 40 ppm (pages per minute) in the letter.
- Network protocols include TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6 IPSEC), SSL (HTTP, IPP, FTP), SNMPv3, IPX/SPX, 802.1x for Windows and Unix, for Novell environments, LPD and LPR for Unix, EtherTalk, NetBEUI, Apple Talk for Mac.
- Printing protocols include LPR, Raw TCP (port 9100) POP3, HTTP, Novell Pserver/Rprinter.
- Printer driver languages supported in these printers are PCL5c, PCL6, Adobe Postscript3, Optional XPS.
- Paper sizes and types allowed in this printer are as follows
- The standard paper tray can be filled with 500 sheets of paper.
- In Bypass tray, user can load 100 sheets.
- An optional tray can be loaded with 1500 sheets of paper.
- The output tray can be filled with 250 sheets of paper face down.
- The Minimum paper size allowed in this printer is A5.
- The maximum paper size allowed in this printer is A4.
- Paper weight supported in this printer is 55-209 gsm (Grams Per Square meter),
- Paper types allowed in this printer includes plain paper, pre-printed, recycled paper, pre punched paper, letterhead, color paper. And plain paper, bond paper, thin paper, heavy paper, monarch, Envelope, letter can be filled in the Bypass tray.
How to Download Sharp DX-C401
Download Sharp DX-C401 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Sharp DX-C401 is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10,Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1,Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8,Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7,Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11,macOS X v10.10,macOS X v10.9,macOS X v10.8,macOS X v10.7,macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Sharp DX-C401 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Sharp DX-C401 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Sharp DX-C401 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Sharp DX-C401 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Sharp DX-C401 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Sharp official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Sharp DX-C401?
A: Sharp DX-C401 is a Multifunction printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Sharp DX-C401?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Sharp DX-C401 to my computer?
A: Sharp DX-C401 offers a wired connection to all PCs.