Sharp DX-C401FX is a Laser printer. This printer comes up with laser printing technology. This printer can perform activities like Printing, Scanning, Faxing, and copying with its official driver. The first copy out time is 8.9 seconds. And the printing speed of the printer is 41 ppm(pages per minute). The warm-up time of the printer is 90 seconds. This printer has an ADF tray and that can be loaded with 50 sheets of paper. Also, the printer offers users USB 2.0 and Gigabit LAN connectivity features. The internal memory of the printer is 1 GB 80 GB HDD (Hard Disk Drive). Also, this printer has an 8.5 in the color display screen. Below, we have attached the Sharp DX-C401FX driver installing steps.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Sharp DX-C401FX, printer, you have to install and set up the Sharp DX-C401FX driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Sharp DX-C401FX printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Sharp DX-C401FX
Here are some of the features of Sharp DX-C401FX.
- Dimension of the printer
- The physical measurements of the printer are 56.01×49.3×71.4 cm of Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The weight of the printer is about 101.4 lb (45.99 kg).
- With this printer, user can be ensured with quality outputs.
- It has features like printing from USB flash drive and Scan to email features will be more useful for the user.
- The 8.5 inch display screen will be more helpful for the user to navigate and set up.
- The printer comes up with 1 GB internal memory and 80 GB HDD (Hard Disk Drive).
- The warm-up time of the printer is less than 90 seconds.
- Printer driver languages supported in these printers is PCL6.
- The copying speed of the printer is 40 ppm for both Monochrome and color copying.
- The first copy out time of the printer is 8.9 seconds.
- It has 256 levels of grayscale halftones.
- The copying resolution of the printer cannot be more than 600×300 dpi.
- Media Handling
- The input tray of the printer can hold 500 sheets of paper.
- In the Bypass tray, the user can load 100 sheets of paper.
- In ADF tray, user can load 50 sheets of paper.
- And in the output tray, user can fill 250 sheets of paper.
How to Download Sharp DX-C401FX Printer Driver
Download Sharp DX-C401FX driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Sharp DX-C401FX is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10,Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1,Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8,Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7,Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
How to Install & Setup Sharp DX-C401FX Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Sharp DX-C401FX is ready to print all your files.
Why Install Official Sharp DX-C401FX Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Sharp DX-C401FX on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Sharp official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Sharp DX-C401FX?
A: Sharp DX-C401FX is a Laser printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Sharp DX-C401FX?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose to install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Sharp DX-C401FX to my computer?
A: Sharp DX-C401FX offers a wired connection to all PCs.