Sharp MX-2300N is a desktop type printer, Which can print, scan, print, copy, and fax documents. Also, this printer has laser printing technology. The printing speed of the printer in A4 is 23 ppm and 12 ppm in A3 for both monochrome and color. The first copy-out time is 8.9 seconds in color and 6.3 seconds in Monochrome, and the warm-up time of the printer is 80 seconds. The copier memory of the printer is 768 MB and the printer memory is 640 MB with 40 GB HDD (Hard Disk Drive). The printer’s standard paper capacity is 1,100 pages. Below we have provided the Sharp MX-2300N driver download link for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Sharp MX-2300N, printer, you have to install and set up the Sharp MX-2300N driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Sharp MX-2300N printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Sharp MX-2300N Printer
The features of the Sharp MX-2300N Printer are:
Dimension of the Printer
- The physical measurements of the printer are 620×670×950 mm of Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The weight of the printer is about 112 kg.
- The Printing resolution of the printer is about 600×600, dpi (dots per inch).
- The printing speed of the printer is 23 ppm (pages per minute) in A4 and 12 ppm in A3 in both monochrome and black printing.
- Network protocols include TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, NetBEUI, EtherTalk.
- Printing protocols include LPR, Raw TCP (port 9100) POP3, HTTP, Novell Print server, EtherTalk, IPP.
- Printer driver languages supported in these printers are STD PCL6, PCL5c, Optional PS3.
- The resolution of the push scan of the printer is about 100, 200, 300, 400, 600 dpi (dots per inch).
- The resolution of the pull scan of the printer is about 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 600 dpi, 50 to 9600 dpi.
- File formats supported includes TIFF, XPS, PDF, PDF/A, Encrypted PDF, JPEG.
- The scanning feature of these printers includes scan to FTP, scan to email, scan to network folder, and scan to destination desktop.
- The compression method used in these printers are MH/MR/MMR/JBIG.
- With Super G3, G3 and, modem speed is about 36,600 to 2,400 bps with automatic fallback.
- The Standard transmission resolution of the printer is 203.2×97.8 dpi.
- The Extra Fine transmission resolution of the printer is 406.4×391 dpi.
- The transmission speed of the fax is 3 seconds.
- Some faxing features include 500 group dials, 999 one touch dials, and so on.
- The maximum paper size allowed for copying is A3.
- This printer’s first copy out time is 8.9 seconds in Monochrome and 6.3 seconds in color,
- Users can copy 999 multiple continuous copies.
- Users can zoom in and reduce the copy size from 25% to 400%.
- The scan resolution of the printer in black and white is 600×600 dpi in color and 600×300 dpi for black, and the print resolution is 600×600 dpi.
- Paper sizes and types allowed in this printer are as follows
- The standard paper tray can be filled with 1100 sheets of paper.
- The Minimum paper size allowed in this printer is A5R.
- The maximum paper size allowed in this printer is A3W.
How to Download Sharp MX-2300N Driver
Download Sharp MX-2300N driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Sharp MX-2300N is available on three platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10,Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1,Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8,Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7,Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11,macOS X v10.10,macOS X v10.9,macOS X v10.8,macOS X v10.7,macOS X v10.6
- Linux MIPS, Linux ARM, Linux 64bit, Linux 32bit
How to Install & Setup Sharp MX-2300N Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Sharp MX-2300N is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Sharp MX-2300N Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
How to Install & Setup Sharp MX-2300N Printer Driver on Linux
- Extract the driver installation file on your Linux PC.
- Open the installation folder and enter the Terminal window.
- Execute the command sudo su to get into super user. Enter the password for verification.
- Now, enter the /install.sh command. And enter y (yes) for confirmation.
- After the installation, you will be asked to register the printer. Enter y.
- Now, your PC will search for printers. If detected, choose your printer.
- For the USB connection, you have to enter the device URL. For network connection, you have to choose the protocol and hostname or IP address.
- After that, the setup will be completed.
- Now, you can take printouts with ease.
Why Install Official Sharp MX-2300N Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Sharp MX-2300N on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Sharp official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Sharp MX-2300N?
A: Sharp MX-2300N is a laser printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Sharp MX-2300N?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Sharp MX-2300N to my computer?
A: Sharp MX-2300N offers a wired connection to all PCs.