Sharp MX-3050N is a Laser printer. The printer is suitable for both small-scale and large-scale businesses. As a multifunction printer, this device can perform activities like Printing, Scanning, Faxing, network printing, network scanning, document filing, and copying with its official driver. The printer offers users USB 2.0, USB 2.0 host, and RJ-45 Ethernet, and one device port connectivity features. The internal memory of the printer is 5 GB copier memory and printer memory with 250 GB HDD (Hard Disk Drive). This printer has a 10.1-inch Color dot-matrix touch panel display. Below, we have attached the Sharp MX-3050N driver features.
The first copy out time is 4.7 seconds in monochrome and 6.7 seconds in color. The printing speed is 30 ppm (pages per minute) in both black and white colors. The warm-up time of the printer is less than 10 seconds. The monthly duty cycle of the Sharp MX-3050N printer is 75000 pages. The printer device comes up with 100 sheets of RSPF. The maximum power consumed by the printer is 1440 Watts of power.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Sharp MX-3050N printer, you have to install and set up the Sharp MX-3050N driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Sharp MX-3050N printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Sharp MX-3050N Printer
The features of the Sharp MX-3050N Printer are:
Dimension of the Printer
- The physical measurements of the printer are 24×26×33 Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The weight of the printer is about 173 lb (78.47 kg).
- The Printing resolution of the printer is about 600×600 dpi (dots per inch) in monochrome.
- The printing speed of the printer is 30 ppm (pages per minute).
- Network protocols include TCP/IP(IPv4, IPv6, IPSEC), TLS (HTTP, IPP, FTP) SNMPv3, SMTP, POP3, LDAP, 802.1x for Windows and Unix, LPD and LPR for Unix, EtherTalk for Mac.
- Printing protocols include LPR, IPP, IPPS, PAP, Raw TCP, POP3, FTP, Novell Pserver/ Rprinter.
- Printer driver languages supported in these printers are PCL6, Adobe PostScript 3.
- Scanning modes available in these printers are color, monochrome, and grayscale.
- The optical resolution push scan of the printer is about 600 dpi (dots per inch).
- The maximum original size allowed for scanning is 11×17 in.
- Users can one touch dial to 2000 destinations, can group dial to 500 group destinations.
- This printer’s first copy out time is 4.7 seconds for Monochrome in Platen glass and less than 6.7 seconds in color.
- In the RSPF, it takes 7.6 seconds in Monochrome and 9.7 seconds in color.
- Users can copy 9999 multiple continuous copies.
- The copying speed of the printer is 30 ppm.
- Users can zoom in and reduce the copy size from 25% to 400% with 1% increments.
- Paper sizes and types allowed in this printer are as follows
- The standard paper tray (two) can be filled with 500 sheets of paper.
- In the Bypass tray, users can load 100 sheets.
- The output tray can be filled with 500 sheets of paper face down.
- The minimum paper size allowed in this printer is A5.
- The maximum paper size allowed in this printer is A4.
- Paperweight supported in this printer is 55-209 gsm (Grams Per Square meter),
- Paper types allowed in this printer include plain paper, pre-printed, recycled paper, pre-punched paper, letterhead, color paper. And plain paper, bond paper, thin paper, heavy paper, monarch, Envelope letter can be filled in the Bypass tray.
- The maximum power consumed by the printer is 1440 watts.
How to Download Sharp MX-3050N Printer Driver
Download Sharp MX-3050N driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Sharp MX-3050N is available on three platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10,Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1,Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8,Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7,Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11,macOS X v10.10,macOS X v10.9,macOS X v10.8,macOS X v10.7,macOS X v10.6
- Linux MIPS, Linux ARM, Linux 64bit, Linux 32bit
How to Install & Setup Sharp MX-3050N Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Sharp MX-3050N is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Sharp MX-3050N Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
How to Install & Setup Sharp MX-3050N Printer Driver on Linux
- Extract the driver installation file on your Linux PC.
- Open the installation folder and enter the Terminal window.
- Execute the command sudo su to get into super user. Enter the password for verification.
- Now, enter the /install.sh command. And enter y (yes) for confirmation.
- After the installation, you will be asked to register the printer. Enter y.
- Now, your PC will search for printers. If detected, choose your printer.
- For the USB connection, you have to enter the device URL. For the network connection, you have to choose the protocol and hostname or IP address.
- After that, the setup will be completed.
- Now, you can take printouts with ease
Why Install Official Sharp MX-3050N Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Sharp MX-3050N on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Sharp official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Sharp MX-3050N?
A: Sharp MX-3050N is a Laser printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Sharp MX-3050N?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Sharp MX-3050N to my computer?
A: Sharp MX-3050N offers a wired connection to all PCs.