Sharp MX-5070N is a Laser printer. Also, this printer is a Multifunction printer. This printer can perform activities like Printing, Scanning, Faxing, network printing, network scanning, document filing, and copying with its official driver. The first copy out time is 3.7 seconds. The printing speed of the printer is 50 ppm (pages per minute) in A4 size paper. The warm-up time of the printer is less than 16 seconds. Also, the printer offers users USB 2.0 and 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T connectivity features. The internal memory of the printer is 5 GB and 500 GB HDD (Hard Disk Drive). This printer has a 10.1-inch Color touch panel display so that the user can easily navigate and set up easily. Below, we have attached the Sharp MX-5070N driver features.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Sharp MX-5070N printer, you have to install and set up the Sharp MX-5070N driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Sharp MX-5070N printer driver on Windows, Mac, and PC.
Features of Sharp MX-5070N Printer
The features of Sharp MX-5070N are:
Dimension of the Printer
- The physical measurements of the printer are 616×660×838 mm Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The weight of the printer is about 158.8 lb (72.03 kilogram).
- The Printing resolution of the printer is about 1,200×1,200 dpi, 600×600 dpi, 9,600 (equivalent) x 600 dpi, dpi (dots per inch).
- The printing speed of the printer is 50 ppm (pages per minute) in the letter.
- Network protocols include TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6 IPSEC), SSL (HTTP, IPP, FTP), SNMPv3, IPX/SPX, 802.1x for Windows and Unix, for Novell environments, LPD and LPR for Unix, EtherTalk, NetBEUI, Apple Talk for Mac.
- Printing protocols include LPR, POP3, IPP, HTTP, Raw TCP, FTP, SMB, WSD.
- Printer driver languages supported in these printers are PCL6, Adobe Postscript3.
- The push scan resolution of the printer is about 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 600 dpi (dots per inch).
- The pull scan resolution of the printer is about 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 600 dpi, 50 dpi to 9,600 dpi (dots per inch).
- The scanning feature of these printers includes scan to FTP, scan to email, scan to network folder, and scan to destination desktop and USB.
- The compression method used in these printers are MH/MR/MMR/JBIG.
- With Super G3, G3, and modem speed is about 36,600 Kbps.
- The transmission resolution of the printer is 400 dpi.
- The transmission speed of the fax is 3 seconds with Super G3.
- The maximum paper size allowed for copying is 11×17 in.
- This printer’s first copy out time is 3.7 seconds.
- The printer has 256 gradient level.
- Users can copy 9999 multiple continuous copies.
- Users can zoom in and reduce the copy size from 25% to 400% with 1% increments.
- Paper sizes and types allowed in this printer are as follows:
- The paper tray can be filled with 550 sheets of paper.
- In the Bypass tray, users can load 100 sheets.
- The Minimum paper size allowed in this printer is A5.
- The maximum paper size allowed in this printer is A3W.
- Paperweight supported in this printer is 55-300 gsm (Grams Per Square meter),
How to Download Sharp MX-5070N Printer Driver
Download Sharp MX-5070N driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Sharp MX-5070N is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10,Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1,Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
- Linux MIPS, Linux ARM, Linux 64bit, Linux 32bit
How to Install & Setup Sharp MX-5070N Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Sharp MX-5070N is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Sharp MX-5070N Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Select your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
How to Install & Setup Sharp MX-M365N Printer Driver on Linux
- Extract the driver installation file on your Linux PC.
- Open the installation folder and enter the Terminal window.
- Execute the command sudo su to get into super user. Enter the password for verification.
- Now, enter the /install.sh command. And enter y (yes) for confirmation.
- After the installation, you will be asked to register the printer. Enter y.
- Now, your PC will search for printers. If detected, choose your printer.
- For USB connection, you have to enter the device URL. For network connection, you have to select the protocol and host name or IP address.
- After that, the setup will be completed.
- Now, you can take printouts with ease.
Why Install Official Sharp MX-5070N Printer Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Sharp MX-5070N on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Sharp official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Sharp MX-5070N?
A: Sharp MX-5070N is a Monochrome printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Sharp MX-5070N?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Sharp MX-5070N to my computer?
A: Sharp MX-5070N offers a wired connection to all PCs.
- HP ENVY 7640 Printer Driver Download
- Epson WorkForce ST-2000 Printer Driver Download
- Epson XP-5100 Printer Driver Download
- Samsung Xpress SL-M2885FW Driver Download
- Brother DCP-395CN Printer Driver Download