Sharp MX-M503N printer is a multifunction printer that can scan, copy, print documents precisely. This printer is a monochrome printer. The printing speed of the printer is 50 ppm in A4 size paper and 22 ppm in A3 size paper. The first page print-out time is less than 7.5 seconds, and the warm-up time of the printer is 20 seconds. The printer can be loaded with 5600 sheets of paper. The printer has 640 MB of internal memory and 80 GB HDD(Hard Disk Drive) capacity. The user does not need to change the toner often, as the calculated page output of the toner is 40,000 pages. Below, we have attached the Sharp MX-M503N driver features.
Sharp MX-M503N printer also has an 8.5 in LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) control panel, which is useful for the user to easily navigate and set up. Automatic duplex printing is available in this printer. The printer offers users both Wired and Wireless features. If the user wants a printer that produces numerous outputs with invincible speed, this printer is the right choice for the user.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Sharp MX-M503N, printer, you have to install and set up the Sharp MX-M503N driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Sharp MX-M503N printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Sharp MX-M503N Printer
The features of the Sharp MX-M503N Printer are:
- Dimensions of the Printer
- The physical measurements of the printer are as follows 25.3×27.3×36.7 in Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 209.4 lb (94.98 kg).
- The Printing resolution of the printer is about 1200×600 dpi (dots per inch).
- The printing speed of the printer is 50 ppm(pages per minute) in A4 size paper and 22 ppm in A3W size paper.
- The printer language supported in this printer is PCL5e, PCL6.
- Network protocols include TCP/IP(IPv4, IPv6), IPX/SPX(Net ware), NetBEUI, Ethertalk.
- This printer’s first copy out time is 3.9 seconds.
- Users can copy 999 multiple continuous copies.
- Users can zoom in and reduce the copy size from 25% to 400%.
- The scan resolution of the printer is in black and white and the color is 600×600 dpi(dots per inch).
- The optical scanning resolution of the printer is 600×600 dpi(dots per inch).
- The enhanced scanning resolution of the printer is 9600×9600 dpi.
- The scanning option includes scan to Email, FTP, USB memory, and network folders.
- With super G3, the transmission speed of the fax is 3 seconds.
- The modem speed is 33,600 bps-2400 bps with automatic fallback.
- The compression method of the scanner is MH, MR, MMR, JBIG.
- The transmission resolution of the printer is 203.2×97.8-406.4×391 dpi.
- Paper Types and Paper sizes allowed in these printers are,
- The paper weight supported in this printer in the tray is 60-209 gsm(grams per square meter).
- In the large tray, the paper weight supported is 60-105 gsm.
- The paper weight must be 56-209 gsm in a multi bypass tray.
- The standard paper capacity of the printer is 1100 pages.
- They are the two 500 sheets trays and 100 Sheets of Multi Bypass tray.
- The maximum paper capacity of the printer is 5600 pages.
- The paper size allowed maximum is A3.
- The minimum paper size allowed in the printer is A5R.
- Media types allowed in these printers are Plain paper, transparencies, glossy photo paper, matte photo papers, envelopes, and stickers.
How to Download Driver for Sharp MX-M503N Printer
Download Sharp MX-M503N driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Sharp MX-M503N is available on three platforms
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10,Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1,Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8,Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7,Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11,macOS X v10.10,macOS X v10.9,macOS X v10.8,macOS X v10.7,macOS X v10.6
- Linux MIPS, Linux ARM, Linux 64bit, Linux 32bit
How to Install & Setup Sharp MX-M503N Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Sharp MX-M503N is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Sharp MX-M503N Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
How to Install & Setup Sharp MX-M503N Printer Driver on Linux
- Extract the driver installation file on your Linux PC.
- Open the installation folder and enter the Terminal window.
- Execute the command sudo su to get into superuser. Enter the password for verification.
- Now, enter the /install.sh command. And enter y (yes) for confirmation.
- After the installation, you will be asked to register the printer. Enter y.
- Now, your PC will search for printers. If detected, choose your printer.
- For the USB connection, you have to enter the device URL. For the network connection, you have to choose the protocol and hostname or IP address.
- After that, the setup will be completed.
- Now, you can take printouts with ease.
Why Install Official Sharp MX-M503N Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Sharp MX-M503N on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Sharp official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Sharp MX-M503N?
A: Sharp MX-M503N is a Monochrome printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Sharp MX-M503N?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Sharp MX-M503N to my computer?
A: Sharp MX-M503N offers a wireless connection to all PCs.