Sharp MX-M564N printer is a Laser Monochrome printer. This printer can perform activities like Printing, Scanning, Faxing, network printing, network scanning, and copying. The first copy out time is 3.7 seconds. And the printing speed of the printer is 56 ppm(pages per minute). The warm-up time of the printer is 12 seconds. The internal memory of the printer is 3 GB 320 GB HDD(Hard Disk Drive). The maximum media capacity of the printer is 6600 pages and the standard media capacity of the printer is 600 pages per month. The printer has 7 inches (17.78 cm) dot color matrix touch screen control panel, by using these users can easily navigate and set up easily. In this article, you can get information about the Sharp MX-M564N driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, and Mac.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Sharp MX-M564N printer, you have to install and set up the Sharp MX-M564N driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Sharp MX-M564N printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Sharp MX-M564N Printer
The features of the Sharp MX-M564N printer is as follows,
Dimension of the Printer
- The Physical measurement of the printer is 608×690×837 mm of Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The weight of the printer is 140lb (63.5 kg).
- The minimum paper size allowed in this printer is A5R.
- The maximum paper size allowed in this printer is A3W.
- Paper weight supported in this printer is 55-300 gsm (Grams Per Square meter).
- Paper types allowed in this printer include plain paper, pre-printed, recycled paper, pre punched paper, letterhead, color paper. Plain paper, bond paper, thin paper, heavy paper, monarch, Envelope, letter can be filled in the Bypass tray. The other paper types include label paper, gloss paper, preprinted, recycled, pre punched, letterhead, color paper and OHP film.
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 600×600, dpi (dots per inch).
- The printing speed of the printer is 56 ppm(pages per minute)in A4 and 26 ppm in A3.
- The enhanced resolution of the printer is 600×600 dpi.
- Network protocols include TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6 IPSEC), IPX/SPX (Net Ware), EtherTalk.
- Printing protocols include LPR, Raw TCP(port 9100) POP3, HTTP, Novell print server application with NDS and Bindery, FTP for downloading print files, EtherTalk, IPP.
- Printer driver languages supported in these printers are STD PCL6, OPT PS3 emulation, XPS.
- The resolution push scan of the printer is about 100, 200, 300,400, 600dpi (dots per inch).
- The resolution pull scan of this printer is 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 60, 50-9600 dpi.
- File formats supported includes TIFF, XPS, PDF, PDF/A, Encrypted PDF, JPEG.
- The scanning feature of these printers includes scan to FTP, scan to email, scan to network folder, and scan to destination desktop.
- The compression method used in these printers are MH/MR/MMR/JBIG.
- The maximum resolution of the printer is 400 dpi (dots per inch).
- With Super G3 and the modem speed is about 36,600 bps to 2,400 bps.
- The transmission speed of fax is 2 seconds with super G3/JBIG.
- Some faxing features include 500 group dials, 1000 auto dialing option.
- This printer’s first copy out time is 3.7 seconds.
- The paper size allowed in this printer is A3.
- Users can copy 999 multiple continuous copies.
- Users can zoom in and reduce the copy size from 25% to 400%.
- The scan resolution of the printer in black and white is 600×600, 600×400, 600×300 dpi(dots per inch), and the printing resolution of the printer is 600×600 dpi in color and the printing resolution is 600×600, 9600×600 dpi.
How to Download Sharp MX-M564N Printer Driver
Download Sharp MX-M564N driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Sharp MX-M564N is available on three platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10,Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1,Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8,Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7,Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11,macOS X v10.10,macOS X v10.9,macOS X v10.8,macOS X v10.7,macOS X v10.6
- Linux MIPS, Linux ARM, Linux 64bit, Linux 32bit
How to Install & Setup Sharp MX-M564N Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Sharp MX-M564N is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Sharp MX-M564N Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
How to Install & Setup Sharp MX-M564N Printer Driver on Linux
- Extract the driver installation file on your Linux PC.
- Open the installation folder and enter the Terminal window.
- Execute the command sudo su to get into superuser. Enter the password for verification.
- Now, enter the /install.sh command. And enter y (yes) for confirmation.
- After the installation, you will be asked to register the printer. Enter y.
- Now, your PC will search for printers. If detected, choose your printer.
- For the USB connection, you have to enter the device URL. For the network connection, you have to choose the protocol and hostname or IP address.
- After that, the setup will be completed.
- Now, you can take printouts with ease.
Why Install Official Sharp MX-M564N Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Sharp MX-M564N on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Sharp official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Sharp MX-M564N?
A: Sharp MX-M564N is a Monochrome printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Sharp MX-M564N?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Sharp MX-M564N to my computer?
A: Sharp MX-M564N offers a wireless connection to all PCs.