Sharp MX-M620 Printer is a monochrome printer. This printer offers users to print, copy, and scan at high speed with outstanding results. This printer has 128 MB of RAM that can be expended up to 384 MB of RAM. Like other printer devices, these printers use 40 GB of hard disk memory. The Warm-up time of the printer is less than 120 seconds. In less time, the user can get their work done with this printer. In this article, you can get information about the Sharp MX-M620 driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, Linux, and Mac.
With Sharp OSA (open system’s architecture) technology, users can increase the level of productions in one touch. This printer comes in a compact and can be easily fit into any type of Workspace. Users can get the output without any hurdles with features like auto changing and a dry electrostatic transfer system.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Sharp MX-M620 printer, you have to install and set up the Sharp MX-M620 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Sharp MX-M620 printer driver on Windows, and Mac PC.
Features of Sharp MX-M620 Printer
The features of the Sharp MX-M620 printer are as follows,
- This printer has two trays, the Bypass tray can be filled with 100 sheets.
- The dual tray can hold up to 2000 pages.
- This printer with auto duplex capability can hold 3100 sheets of paper.
- The first page output takes less than 4 seconds.
- The printer can produce 999 continuous copies.
- The printer can be enlarged and reduced at a range of 25%-400%.
- Sharp MX-M620 allows original A3 size for prints.
- This printer uses a highly robust network scanner expansion scan method, that scans with high scanning resolution.
- The scanning resolution of the printer is about 600×600 dpi(dots per inch).
- This printer has a 16 GB storage capacity that can store up to 60,000 pages of documents and users can store up to 500 folders in storage.
- The printer works based on Utility software and also has a pre-installed 10 users license.
- This printer supports both Mac and Windows.
- Connection protocols consist of Ether Talk, IPX/SPX, and Netware.
- The printer can be connected with USB 2.0 and has a printing resolution of about 600×600 dpi(dots per inch) for smoothing it enhances about 600×1200 dpi.
How to Download Sharp MX-M620 Printer Driver
Download Sharp MX-M620 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Sharp MX-M620 is available on three platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, and macOS X v10.6.
- Linux MIPS, Linux ARM, Linux 64bit, and Linux 32bit.
How to Install & Setup Sharp MX-M620 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Sharp MX-M620 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Sharp MX-M620 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
How to Install & Setup Sharp MX-M620 Printer Driver on Linux
- Extract the driver installation file on your Linux PC.
- Open the installation folder and enter the Terminal window.
- Execute the command sudo su to get into superuser. Enter the password for verification.
- Now, enter the /install.sh command and enter y (yes) for confirmation.
- After the installation, you will be asked to register the printer. Enter y.
- Now, your PC will search for printers. If detected, choose your printer.
- For a USB connection, you have to enter the device URL. For a network connection, you have to choose the protocol and host name or IP address.
- After that, the setup will be completed.
- Now, you can take printouts with ease.
Why Install Official Sharp MX-M620 Printer Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Sharp MX-M620 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Sharp official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Sharp MX-M620?
A: Sharp MX-M620 is a personal inkjet printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Sharp MX-M620?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Sharp MX-M620 to my computer?
A: Sharp MX-M620 offers a wireless connection to all PCs.
- HP Deskjet 3051A Printer Driver Download
- HP DeskJet 3056A Printer Driver Download
- HP Deskjet 3055A Printer Driver Download
- HP Deskjet 3050 Printer Driver Download
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8020 Printer Driver Download