Sharp MX-M620U Printer is a monochrome printer. This printer offers users to print, copy, and scan at high speed with outstanding results. This printer has 128 MB of RAM that can be expended up to 384 MB of RAM. Sharp MX-M620U printer devices function with 40 GB of hard disk memory. The Warm-up time of the printer is less than 120 seconds. In less time, the user can get their work done with this printer. The First Copy time is 4 seconds (FCOT). The minimum paper size allowed in this printer is A3 and the maximum paper size allowed in this printer is A5R. In this article, you can get information about the Sharp MX-M620U driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, Linux, and Mac.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Sharp MX-M620U printer, you have to install and set up the Sharp MX-M620U driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Sharp MX-M620U printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Sharp MX-M620U Printer
The features of the Sharp MX-M620U Printer driver is as follows,
Dimension of the Printer
- The physical measurements of the printer are 728×679×1192 mm of Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The weight of the printer is about 185 kg.
- In paper Tray 1,2, users can load 2000 pages.
- The paper size allowed in-tray 1 and 2 is A4 size.
- In paper Tray 3 ,users can feed 500 sheets of paper.
- The paper size allowed in this tray is A3 to A5R.
- In paper Tray 4, 500 sheets of paper can be filled.
- The paper size allowed in this tray is A3 to B5.
- The bypass tray can be filled with 100 sheets of paper, bypass tray allows paper sizes like plain, preprinted, Recycled, pre punched, letter head, and color paper.
- In optional paper Tray 5 (AR-LC6) user can load 3500 sheets of paper, the paper size allowed in this tray is A4.
- Large capacity tray 5 (AR-LC7)in that tray user can feed 3000 sheets of paper.
- The Printing resolution of the printer is about 600×600, dpi (dots per inch).
- The printing speed of the printer is 62 ppm(pages per minute)in A4 and 34 ppm in A3.
- The enhanced resolution of the printer is 600×1200 dpi.
- Network protocols include TCP/IP(IPv4, IPv6 IPSEC), IPX/SPX, NetBEUI, EtherTalk.
- Printing protocols include LPR, Raw TCP(port 9100) POP3, HTTP, Novell, FTP, EtherTalk, IPP.
- Printer driver languages supported in these printers are STD PCL5e, PCL6, optional Postscript3,
- The Resolution push scan of the printer is about 600×600 dpi(dots per inch).
- The Resolution pull scan of this printer is 600×600 dpi.
- Scan modes are color, Monochrome, and Grayscale.
- Image formats Monochrome supported includes TIFF TIFF-F, TIFF-FX, PDF, linearized PDF.
- Color formats supported are color TIFF, JPG, PDF, Encrypted PDF, Compact PDF, XPS.
- The scanning feature of these printers includes scan to FTP, scan to email, scan to network folder, and scan to destination desktop.
- The compression method used in these printers are MH/MR/MMR/JBIG.
- With Super G3 and the modem speed is about 36,600 bps to 2,400 bps with automatic fallback.
- The transmission resolution of the printer is 203,2×978-406,4×391.
- The transmission speed of the fax is 3 seconds with Super G3.
- Some faxing features include 999 rapid speed dials,300 Broadcast transmission.
- This printer’s first copy out time is 4 seconds.
- The paper size allowed in this printer is A3.
- Users can copy 999 multiple continuous copies.
- Users can zoom in and reduce the copy size from 25% to 400%.
- The scan resolution of the printer in black and white is 600×600 dpi (dots per inch),
How to Download Sharp MX-M620U Printer Driver
Download Sharp MX-M620U driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Sharp MX-M620U is available on three platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
- Linux MIPS, Linux ARM, Linux 64bit, Linux 32bit
How to Install & Setup Sharp MX-M620U Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Sharp MX-M620U is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Sharp MX-M620U Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
How to Install & Setup Sharp MX-M620U Printer Driver on Linux
- Extract the driver installation file on your Linux PC.
- Open the installation folder and enter the Terminal window.
- Execute the command sudo su to get into superuser. Enter the password for verification.
- Now, enter the /install.sh command. And enter y (yes) for confirmation.
- After the installation, you will be asked to register the printer. Enter y.
- Now, your PC will search for printers. If detected, choose your printer.
- For the USB connection, you have to enter the device URL. For the network connection, you have to choose the protocol and hostname or IP address.
- After that, the setup will be completed.
- Now, you can take printouts with ease.
Why Install Official Sharp MX-M620U Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Sharp MX-M620U on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Sharp official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Sharp MX-M620U?
A: Sharp MX-M620U is a Monochrome printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Sharp MX-M620U?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and click Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Sharp MX-M620U to my computer?
A: Sharp MX-M620U offers a wireless connection to all PCs.