Sharp MX-M623 printer can perform activities like Printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. This printer has an 8.5 inches (21.59 cm) color display screen that makes the setup and the Navigation easier for the user. The printer has an 80 GB Hard drive and 30 GB for document filing. The warm-up time of the printer is 30 seconds. Sharp MX-M623 printer has a Multifunction digital copy system. Users can enlarge and reduce the copy size between 25%-400% in 1 % increments. The printing speed of the printer is 75 ppm. In this article, you can get information about the Sharp MX-M623 driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, and Mac.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Sharp MX-M623, you have to install and set up the Sharp MX-M623 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Sharp MX-M623 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Sharp MX-M623 Printer
The features of the Sharp MX-M623 Printer driver are as follows,
Dimension of the Printer
- The physical measurements of the printer are 29×27×48 in Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The weight of the printer is about 420 lb (190.51 kg).
- The maximum paper size allowed in this printer is 11 (27.94 cm) × 17(43.18 cm).
- In paper Tray 1 & 2, users can load 2000 pages.,
- Users can feed 500 sheets of paper in paper tray 3.
- In paper Tray 4, 500 sheets of paper can be filled.
- The bypass tray can be filled with 100 sheets of paper, bypass tray allows paper sizes like plain, preprinted, recycled, pre punched, letter head, and color paper.
- In optional paper tray 5 users can load 3500 sheets of paper.
- Large capacity tray 5 in that tray user can feed 3000 sheets of paper.
- The resolution of the printer is about 1200×1200, 600×600, dpi (dots per inch).
- Printing features of these printers include continuous printing, duplex printing, pamphlet printing, image rotation, mirror print, fit to page poster print, margin shift, tandem printing, direct printing, confidential batch print, and confidential print.
- Network protocols include TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6 IPSEC), SSL(HTTP, IPP, FTP), SNMPv3, LPD, LPR, IPX/SPX, NetBEUI, EtherTalk.
- Printer driver languages supported in these printers are PCL6/PCL5e, optional Postscript3, optional XPS.
- The printing speed of the printer is 62-75 ppm (pages per minute).
- The optical resolution of the printer is about 600 dpi(dots per inch).
- Scan modes- color, Monochrome, and Grayscale.
- Image formats Monochrome supported include TIFF, PDF, encrypted PDF, XPS.
- Color formats supported are color TIFF, JPG, PDF, Encrypted PDF, Compact PDF, XPS.
- The scanning feature of these printers includes scan to FTP server, scan to email, and scan to destination desktop.
- The compression method used in these printers are MH/MR/MMR/JBIG.
- With Super G3 and the modem speed is about 36,600 bps to 2,400 bps with automatic fallback.
- The transmission resolution of the printer is 400 dpi (dots per inch).
- The transmission speed of the fax is 2 seconds with Super G3.
- Some faxing features include 1000 one touch dials, 500 group dials.
- This printer’s first copy out time is 4 seconds in platen glass, and 6.4 seconds in DSPF (Dual single pass document feeder)
- This printer can copy 62 ppm.
- Users can copy 999 multiple continuous copies.
- Users can zoom in and reduce the copy size from 25% to 400%.
- The scan resolution of the printer in black and white is 600 dpi (dots per inch).
- Copying features of the printer includes scan once print many, Offset stacking, auto magnification sensing, auto tray switching, rotation copy. The other copying features include edge erase, insert pages, cover pages, reverse image, multipage enlargement, card shot, pamphlet, document filing, account management, and 4 in 1, 2 in ,1 and so on.
How to Download Sharp MX-M623 Printer Driver
Download Sharp MX-M623 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Sharp MX-M623 is available on three platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
- Linux MIPS, Linux ARM, Linux 64bit, Linux 32bit
How to Install & Setup Sharp MX-M623 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Sharp MX-M623 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Sharp MX-M623 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
How to Install & Setup Sharp MX-M623 Printer Driver on Linux
- Extract the driver installation file on your Linux PC.
- Open the installation folder and enter the Terminal window.
- Execute the command sudo su to get into super user. Enter the password for verification.
- Now, enter the /install.sh command. And enter y (yes) for confirmation.
- After the installation, you will be asked to register the printer. Enter y.
- Now, your PC will search for printers. If detected, choose your printer.
- For the USB connection, you have to enter the device URL. For the network connection, you have to choose the protocol and hostname or IP address.
- After that, the setup will be completed.
- Now, you can take printouts with ease.
Why Install Official Sharp MX-M623 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Sharp MX-M623 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Sharp official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Sharp MX-M623?
A: Sharp MX-M623 is a multi-function printer that can be used in large-scale industries, this printer gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Sharp MX-M623?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Sharp MX-M623 to my computer?
A: Sharp MX-M623 offers a wired connection to all PCs.