Sharp MX-M654N is a Monochrome printer. This printer increases the production level and speed of the printer. This printer works as a Multifunction printer that can perform activities like Printing, Scanning, and copying. With the help of a 10.1 inches (ca. 26 cm) touch screen (25.65 cm) control panel which is similar to a tablet, the user can navigate and easily set up the printer in a trice. This printer has 30 GB of RAM and 320 GB of HDD(Hard Disk Drive). The printer’s warm-up time is 20 seconds. The printing speed of the printer is 65 ppm(pages per minute) and minimum size of paper allowed in this printer is A5R and the maximum size of the paper allowed in this printer is A3. In this article, you can get information about the Sharp MX-M654N driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, and Mac.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Sharp MX-M654N, you have to install and set up the Sharp MX-M654N driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Sharp MX-M654N printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Sharp MX-M654N
The Features of the Sharp MX-M654N printer is as follows,
Dimension of the Printer
- The physical measurements of the printer are 663×772×1218 mm of Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The weight of the printer is about 166 kg.
- The printing speed of the printer is 65 ppm in A4 Size paper.
- The printing speed of the printer is 34 ppm in A3 Size paper.
- The maximum paper size allowed in this printer is A3.
- The minimum paper size allowed in this printer is A5R.
- In paper Tray, 1,2 users can load 2000 pages.
- The weight of the paper should be within 60-105 gsm(grams per square meter) lbs.
- In paper Tray, 3 users can feed 500 sheets of paper.
- Paper weight should be 60-220 gsm.
- In paper Tray 4, 500 sheets of paper can be filled, paper weight supported in this tray is 60-220 gsm.
- The multipurpose tray can be filled with 150 sheets of paper, and the paper weight supported in this printer is 55-300 gsm.
- In paper Tray 5 (MX-LC15) user can load 3200 sheets of paper, paper weight allowed in-tray 5 is 60-220 gsm.
- Paper tray 5 (MX-LC16)in that tray user can feed 3500 sheets of paper.
- The resolution of the printer is about 1200×1200, 600×600, 9600×600 dpi (dots per inch).
- The enhanced resolution of the printer is 1200×1200 dpi.
- Network protocols include TCP/IP(IPv4, IPv6), IPX/SPX(Net Ware), EtherTalk.
- Printing protocols include LPR, Raw TCP(port 9100), POP3(e-mail printing), HTTP, FTP for downloading printing files, EtherTalk printing, IPP.
- Printer driver languages supported in these printers are PCL6 emulation, optional Adobe Postscript3, and optional XPS.
- The push scan resolution of the printer is about 100,150, 200, 300, 400, and 600 dpi(dots per inch).
- The pull scan resolution of the printer is about 75, 100, 150, 200, 30, 400, 600 dpi, and 50 to 9,600 dpi via user setting.
- File formats supported include TIFF, PDF, encrypted PDF, JPEG, XPS, and compact PDF.
- The scanning feature of these printers includes scanning to FTP server, scan to email, scan to a network folder, and scan to destination desktop.
- The compression method used in these printers is MH/MR/MMR/JBIG.
- With Super G3 and the modem speed is about 36,600 bps to 2,400 bps with automatic fallback.
- The transmission resolution of the printer is 203.2×97.8 dpi to ultra fine 406.4×391dpi (dots per inch).
- The transmission speed of the fax is 3 seconds with Super G3.
- Users can speed dial to 1000 destinations, transmission can be done to 500 locations.
- This printer’s first copy out time is 3.9 seconds.
- This printer can copy 70 ppm.
- Users can copy 9999 multiple continuous copies.
- Users can zoom in and reduce the copy size from 25% to 400%.
- The maximum Media size allowed for copying in this printer is A3 size paper.
- The scan resolution of the printer in black and white is 600×600,600×400, 600×300 dpi(dots per inch), and the print resolution of the printer is about1200×1200, 600×600, 9600×600 dpi.
How to Download Sharp MX-M654N Printer Driver
Download Sharp MX-M654N driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Printer Drivers
Sharp MX-M654N is available on three platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
- Linux MIPS, Linux ARM, Linux 64bit, Linux 32bit
How to Install & Setup Sharp MX-M654N Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Sharp MX-M654N is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Sharp MX-M654N Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
How to Install & Setup Sharp MX-M654N Printer Driver on Linux
- Extract the driver installation file on your Linux PC.
- Open the installation folder and enter the Terminal window.
- Execute the command sudo su to get into super user. Enter the password for verification.
- Now, enter the /install.sh command. And enter y (yes) for confirmation.
- After the installation, you will be asked to register the printer. Enter y.
- Now, your PC will search for printers. If detected, choose your printer.
- For a USB connection, you have to enter the device URL. For a network connection, you have to choose the protocol and host name or IP address.
- After that, the setup will be completed.
- Now, you can take printouts with ease.
Why Install Official Sharp MX-M654N Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Sharp MX-M654N on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Sharp official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Sharp MX-M654N?
A: Sharp MX-M654N is a multi-function printer that can be used in large-scale industries, this printer gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Sharp MX-M654N?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Sharp MX-M654N to my computer?
A: Sharp MX-M654N offers a wired connection to all PCs.
- HP Deskjet 3051A Printer Driver Download
- HP DeskJet 3056A Printer Driver Download
- HP Deskjet 3055A Printer Driver Download
- HP Deskjet 3050 Printer Driver Download
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8020 Printer Driver Download