Sharp MX-M700 Printer is a monochrome printer. This printer can produce voluminous outputs in a short time. This printer can perform activities like Printing, Scanning, Copying, and faxing. Sharp MX-M700 has an invincible speed that produces quality outputs precisely with optimal printing speed. This printer has 40 MB HDD(hard disk drive) internal memory. This printer contains a paper capacity of about 3100 sheets of paper. In this article, you can get information about the Sharp MX-M700 driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, Linux, and Mac.
The maximum paper size allowed in this printer is Ledger paper size. Users can make use of the one-touch feature available in the control panel Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) to set up and get the outputs precisely. The monthly duty cycle of the printer is 30,000 pages per month. Users can connect the printer and the computer using the USB 2.0 interface.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Sharp MX-M700, you have to install and set up the Sharp MX-M700 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Sharp MX-M700 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Sharp MX-M700
The Features of Sharp MX-M700 are as follows
Dimension of the printer
- The physical measurements of the printer are 28.7×26.7×46.9 in of Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The weight of the printer is about 408 lbs.
- The resolution of the printer is about 600×600, dpi (dots per inch).
- The smoothing resolution of the printer is 1200×600 dpi
- Printing features include direct print, Continuous, duplex, multiple pamphlets, N-up, image rotation, cover, transparency insert, carbon copy print, fit to page, poster.
- The scan output resolution push of the printer is about 600,400,300,200 or 100 dpi(dots per inch).
- File formats supported includes PDF, TIFF.TIFF-F.
- Scanning feature of these printers includes scan to FTP, scan to email, scan to internet fax and scan to destination desktop.
- Network protocols include IPX/SPX, TCP/IP(IPv4, IPv6,IPsec(LPD)), Ether talk, NetBEUI.
- This printer’s first copy out time is 3.5 seconds.
- This printer can copy 70 ppm.
- User can copy 999 multiple continuous copies.
- User can zoom and reduce the copy size from 25% to 400%.
- Maximum Media sizes allowed for copying in this printer is Letter size paper.
- The copying resolution of the printer in black and white is 600×600,dpi(dots per inch).
- Copying features of the printer includes scan once to print, Auto tray switching, account control, photo repeat, reverse image, mirror image, page stamp, card shot, pamphlets, dual page, book copy and preheat/Auto shutdown.
- In paper Tray 1,2 user can load 2000 pages.
- Paper sizes allowed in the tray 1,Tray 2 is A4 size paper.
- And the weight of the paper should be within16-28 lb.
- In paper Tray 3 user can feed 500 sheets of paper.
- Paper sizes allowed in this printer are A3 to A5R, and the weight of the paper should be 80gsm or 20 lbs.
- In paper Tray 4, paper sizes allowed are A3 to B5R.
- In paper Tray 5(AR-LC6,AR-LC7) user can load 3000 sheets of paper, paper sizes allowed are A3, A4, B4 and A4R.
- The bypass tray can be filled with Media types like Plain paper, postcards, tabbed paper and other special papers, the bypass tray can be feed with 100 sheets of paper or 20 cards.
How to Download Sharp MX-M700 Printer Driver
Download Sharp MX-M700 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Sharp MX-M700 is available on three platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
- Linux MIPS, Linux ARM, Linux 64bit, Linux 32bit
How to Install & Setup Sharp MX-M700 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Sharp MX-M700 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Sharp MX-M700 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
How to Install & Setup Sharp MX-M700 Printer Driver on Linux
- Extract the driver installation file on your Linux PC.
- Open the installation folder and enter the Terminal window.
- Execute the command sudo su to get into super user. Enter the password for verification.
- Now, enter the /install.sh command. And enter y (yes) for confirmation.
- After the installation, you will be asked to register the printer. Enter y.
- Now, your PC will search for printers. If detected, choose your printer.
- For USB connection, you have to enter the device URL. For network connection, you have to choose the protocol and host name or IP address.
- After that, the setup will be completed.
- Now, you can take printouts with ease.
Why Install Official Sharp MX-M700 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Sharp MX-M700 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Sharp official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Sharp MX-M700?
A: Sharp MX-M700 is a multi-function printer that can be used in large-scale industries, this printer gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Sharp MX-M700?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Sharp MX-M700 to my computer?
A: Sharp MX-M700 offers a wired connection to all PCs.