Sharp MX-M700U Printer produces outputs in large capacity. This printer is more suitable for a place that needs more production outputs with optimal printing speed. For instance, this printer can print 70 ppm(pages per minute). This printer can print, scan and copy documents in large amounts. This printer can be loaded with 3100 sheets to a maximum level of 6660 sheets of paper. Sharp MX-M700U printer has 40 GB HDD(hard disk drive) internal memory storage. The warm-up time of the printer is 120 seconds. On a whole, this printer can be used in a place where the user requires numerous outputs with optimal printing speed. In this article, you can get information about the Sharp MX-M700U driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, and Mac.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Sharp MX-M700U, you have to install and set up the Sharp MX-M700U driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Sharp MX-M700U printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Sharp MX-M700U
Dimension of the Printer
- The physical measurements of the printer are 728×679×1192 mm of Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The weight of the printer is about 185 kg.
- The minimum paper size allowed in this printer is A3.
- The maximum paper size allowed in this printer is A5R.
- Paper weight supported in this printer is between 60-205 gsm (grams per square metre).
- The input tray can be loaded with 3100 sheets of paper.
- And the maximum amount of paper that can be filled is 6600 sheets of paper.
- The print resolution of the printer is about 600×600, dpi (dots per inch).
- The enhanced resolution of the printer is 600×1200 dpi.
- Network protocols include TCP/IP(IPv4,IPv6, IPsec (LPD)),IPX/SPX (Net Ware), NetBEUI, Ether Talk.
- The printer language supported in these printers are PCL5e, PCL6,OPT PostScript.
- The printing speed of the printer is 70 ppm(pages per minute) in A4 monochrome printing.
- For A3 paper, the printing speed of the printer is 39 ppm.
- With Super G3, the transmission speed of the fax is 33,600 bps, and it takes 3 seconds per page.
- This printer has compression method MH, MR, MMR and JBIG.
- User can rapid dial up to 999, user can transfer the message to 500 maximum locations.
- The minimum document size allowed in this printer is A5 size, and the maximum document size allowed in this printer is A3 size.
- It has 256 levels of Grayscale.
- This printer has Pull and Push scan method.
- The resolution push can of the printer is about 600×600 dpi (dots per inch)
- The resolution of the Pull scan is 600×600 dpi.
- File formats supported includes PDF, TIFF.TIFF-F, TIFF-FX.
- Scanning feature of these printers includes scan to FTP, scan to email, scan to network folder and scan to destination desktop.
- This printer’s first copy out time is 3 seconds.
- User can copy 999 multiple continuous copies.
- User can zoom and reduce the copy size from 25% to 400%.
- Maximum Media sizes allowed for copying in this printer is A3.
- The scan resolution of the printer in black and white is 600×600,dpi(dots per inch).
- The print resolution of the printer is 600 dpi.
How to Download Sharp MX-M700U Printer Driver
Download Sharp MX-M700U driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Sharp MX-M700U is available on three platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
- Linux MIPS, Linux ARM, Linux 64bit, Linux 32bit
How to Install & Setup Sharp MX-M700U Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Sharp MX-M700U is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Sharp MX-M700U Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
How to Install & Setup Sharp MX-M700U Printer Driver on Linux
- Extract the driver installation file on your Linux PC.
- Open the installation folder and enter the Terminal window.
- Execute the command sudo su to get into super user. Enter the password for verification.
- Now, enter the /install.sh command. And enter y (yes) for confirmation.
- After the installation, you will be asked to register the printer. Enter y.
- Now, your PC will search for printers. If detected, choose your printer.
- For USB connection, you have to enter the device URL. For network connection, you have to choose the protocol and host name or IP address.
- After that, the setup will be completed.
- Now, you can take printouts with ease.
Why Install Official Sharp MX-M700U Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Sharp MX-M700U on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Sharp official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Sharp MX-M700U?
A: Sharp MX-M700U is a multi-function printer that can be used in large-scale industries, this printer gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Sharp MX-M700U?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Sharp MX-M700U to my computer?
A: Sharp MX-M700U offers a wired connection to all PCs.
- HP Deskjet 3051A Printer Driver Download
- HP DeskJet 3056A Printer Driver Download
- HP Deskjet 3055A Printer Driver Download
- HP Deskjet 3050 Printer Driver Download
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8020 Printer Driver Download