Sharp MX-M753 is a printer that was designed to increase the production level of the printer. This printer does Printing, scanning, and copying perfectly with optimal printing speed. This printer has 512 MB of RAM and can be expandable up to 2 GB of internal memory. The warm-up time of the printer is 120 seconds and the printing speed of the printer is about 75 ppm (pages per minute). The storage capacity of the printer is 6,600 pages. The monthly duty cycle of the printer is 300000 pages per month. In this article, you can get information about the Sharp MX-M753 driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, and Mac.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Sharp MX-M753, you have to install and set up the Sharp MX-M753 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Sharp MX-M753 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Sharp MX-M753 Printer
The Features of the Sharp MX-M753 are as follows,
Dimension of the Printer
- The physical measurements of the printer are 728×683×1213 mm of Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The weight of the printer is about 420 lb (190.51 kg).
- The maximum paper size allowed in this printer is A3.
- The minimum paper size allowed in this printer is A5R.
- In paper Tray 1,2 user can load 2000 pages.
- Paper sizes allowed in the tray 1,Tray 2 is A4 size paper.
- The weight of the paper should be within 20 lbs.
- In paper Tray 3 user can feed 500 sheets of paper, paper sizes allowed in this tray is A3 to A5R.
- Paper weight should be 80gsm or 20 lbs.
- In paper Tray 4, 500 sheets of paper can be filled, paper sizes allowed in this tray is A3 to B5.
- In paper Tray 5 (MX-LC10) user can load 3500 sheets of paper, paper sizes allowed are A4, B5.
- Paper tray 5 (MX-LCX3N) in that tray user can feed 3000 sheets of paper, B5 to A3 paper sizes can be used in this tray.
- The resolution of the printer is about 1200×1200, 600×600, dpi (dots per inch).
- Network protocols include TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6), IPX/SPX (Net Ware), NetBEUI, EtherTalk.
- Printer driver languages supported in these printers are PCL6/PCL5e, optional Postscript3, and optional XPS.
- The printing speed of the printer is 62 ppm (pages per minute).
- The push scan resolution of the printer is about 100, 200, 300, 400, and 600 dpi (dots per inch).
- The pull scan resolution of the printer is about 75, 100, 150, 200, 30, 400, 600 dpi, and 50 to 9,600 dpi via user setting.
- File formats supported includes TIFF, PDF, encrypted PDF, JPEG, XPS, and compact PDF.
- Scanning feature of these printers includes scan to FTP server, scan to email, scan to network folder and scan to destination desktop.
- The compression method used in these printers are MH/MR/MMR/JBIG.
- With Super G3 and the modem speed is about 36,600 bps to 2,400 bps with automatic fallback.
- The transmission resolution of the printer is 400 dpi (dots per inch).
- The transmission speed of the fax is 2 seconds with Super G3.
- Some faxing features includes 1000 one touch dials, 500 group dials, Quick online transmission, duplex transmission, Auto reduction 2 in 1 transmission, Long original transmission, PC-Fax transmission, F- code compatibility and Quick Online transmission and Dual page scan.
- This printer’s first copy out time is 4 seconds.
- This printer can copy 70 ppm.
- User can copy 999 multiple continuous copies.
- User can zoom and reduce the copy size from 25% to 400%.
- Maximum Media sizes allowed for copying in this printer is A3 size paper.
- The scan resolution of the printer in black and white is 600×600,600×400, 600×300 dpi(dots per inch), and the print resolution of the printer is about 600×600 dpi.
- Copying features of the printer includes Auto paper selection, auto magnification, selection, book copy, margin shift,4 in 1, 2 in 1, XY zoom, B/W reverse, duplex copy, job reservation, stamps, watermarks sharpness, card shot, pamphlet and so on.
How to Download Sharp MX-M753 Printer Driver
Download Sharp MX-M753 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Printer Drivers
Sharp MX-M753 is available on three platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
- Linux MIPS, Linux ARM, Linux 64bit, Linux 32bit
How to Install & Setup Sharp MX-M753 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Sharp MX-M753 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Sharp MX-M753 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
How to Install & Setup Sharp MX-M753 Printer Driver on Linux
- Extract the driver installation file on your Linux PC.
- Open the installation folder and enter the Terminal window.
- Execute the command sudo su to get into super user. Enter the password for verification.
- Now, enter the /install.sh command. And enter y (yes) for confirmation.
- After the installation, you will be asked to register the printer. Enter y.
- Now, your PC will search for printers. If detected, choose your printer.
- For USB connection, you have to enter the device URL. For network connection, you have to choose the protocol and host name or IP address.
- After that, the setup will be completed.
- Now, you can take printouts with ease.
Why Install Official Sharp MX-M753 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Sharp MX-M753 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Sharp official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
What type of printer is a Sharp MX-M753?
Sharp MX-M753 is a multi-function printer that can be used in large-scale industries, this printer gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
How do I update my Sharp MX-M753?
Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose Install Update.
How do I connect my Sharp MX-M753 to my computer?
Sharp MX-M753 offers a wired connection to all PCs.
- HP Deskjet 3051A Printer Driver Download
- HP DeskJet 3056A Printer Driver Download
- HP Deskjet 3055A Printer Driver Download
- HP Deskjet 3050 Printer Driver Download
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8020 Printer Driver Download