Sharp MX-M850 is a printer that can print and produce documents precisely with high speed. This printer is a Console print type. The warm-up time of the printer is less than 240 seconds. This printer has 80 GB of HDD memory(hard disk memory). This printer allows maximum paper size is A5R and the minimum paper size is A3W. Sharp MX-M850 printer has four trays and the supported weight of the paper is 80 gsm. This printer can produce continuous copies of 9999 multiple copies. In this article, you can get information about the Sharp MX-M850 driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Sharp MX-M850, you have to install and set up the Sharp MX-M850 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Sharp MX-M850 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Sharp MX-M850
The Features of Sharp MX-M850 are as follows,
Dimension of the Printer
- The physical measurements of the printer are 1301×771×1518 mm of Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The weight of the printer is about 300 kg.
- These printers have four trays.
- Tray 1 can be loaded with 1200 sheets of paper with 80 gsm.
- Media sizes allowed in this tray are A4, B5 size paper, Media type allowed in these Tray 1 is Plain paper, recycled paper and colored paper from 60 to105 gsm.
- Tray 2 can be loaded with 800 sheets of paper with 80 gsm.
- Media sizes allowed in this tray are A4 size paper, Media type allowed in these Tray 2 is Plain paper, recycled paper and colored from 60 to105 gsm.
- Tray 3 can be loaded with 500 sheets of paper with 80gsm,the paper sizes allowed maximum is A3W and the paper sizes allowed minimum is B5R.
- The paper types include Plain paper, recycled, colored and heavy paper.
- Tray 4 can be loaded with 500 sheets of paper with 80gsm,the paper sizes allowed maximum is A3W and the paper sizes allowed minimum is A5R.
- The paper types include Plain paper, recycled, colored and heavy paper, transparency film, tab paper and label sheets.
- The print resolution of the printer is about 600 ×600 dpi (dots per inch) and 1200×1200 dpi with PCL6 and PS3.
- The transmission speed of the fax is 33,600 bps to 2,400 bps, it takes 3 seconds per page.
- This printer has compression method MH, MR, MMR and JPEG.
- The scanning resolution of the printer is about 100, 200,300,400,600 dpi (dots per inch).
- File formats supported includes TIFF, TIFF-FX(TIFF-F) and encrypted PDF, JPEG.
- Scanning features include scan to email, desktop, FTP server, 999 one touch dials, slow scan, 500 group dials, mixed size original scanning and long original scanning.
- This printer’s first copy out time is 4 seconds.
- User can copy 9999 multiple continuous copies.
- User can zoom and reduce the copy size from 25% to 400% with 1% increments.
- The copying features include auto paper selection, auto magnification selection, paper type selection, duplex copy, tab copy, dual page copy, 4 in 1, 2 in 1, multi enlargement photo, pamphlet copy, and book copy.
How to Download Sharp MX-M850 Printer Driver
Download Sharp MX-M850 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Sharp MX-M850 is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Sharp MX-M850 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Sharp MX-M850 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Sharp MX-M850 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Select your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Sharp MX-M850 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Sharp MX-M850 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Sharp official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Sharp MX-M850?
A: Sharp MX-M850 is a multi-function printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Sharp MX-M850?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Sharp MX-M850 to my computer?
A: Sharp MX-M850 offers a wired connection to all PCs.
- HP Deskjet 3051A Printer Driver Download
- HP DeskJet 3056A Printer Driver Download
- HP Deskjet 3055A Printer Driver Download
- HP Deskjet 3050 Printer Driver Download
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8020 Printer Driver Download