Sharp MX-M904 Printer can be used in large-scale industries that need more work to be done. This printer works as a Multifunction printer(MFP). This printer can print, scan and copy. The standard paper capacity of the printer is 3100 sheets of paper. The printing speed of the printer is about 90 ppm. This printer comes up with a 1 TB of memory HDD (hard disk drive) and the warm-up time is of 210 seconds. In this article, you can get information about the Sharp MX-M904 driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, and Mac.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Sharp MX-M904 Printer, you have to install and set up the Sharp MX-M904 Printer driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Sharp MX-M904 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Sharp MX-M904 Printer Driver
The Features of Sharp MX-M904 Printer Driver are as follows,
Dimensions of the Printer
- The physical measurements of the printer is about 1084×790×1287 mm of Width, depth, and Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 650 lbs.
- The first page output time is about 4 seconds.
- user can copy 9999 multiple continuous copy.
- User can zoom and reduce copy size, ranges from 25% to 400%.
- The coding system used in the printer in faxing is MH, MR, MMR, JBIG.
- With Super G3 and the modem speed of 33.6 bps, the transmission speed of fax is 3 seconds per page.
- The maximum broadcast transmission is 500 locations.
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 1200×1200 dpi (dots per inch).
- The scanning resolution of the printer is about 600×600 dpi, 600×400 dpi, 600×300 dpi (dots per inch),
- The network has push and pull Scan,
- The pull scan has TWAIN-compilant application (is a communication protocol that regulates the communication between software and digital imaging devices) and the push scan is through control panel.
- The Network protocols include IPv4 andIPv6, IPX/SPX and Apple Talk.
- The printer driver supported languages are PCL6, True Adobe Post script 3.
How to Download Sharp MX-M904 Printer Driver
Download Sharp MX-M904 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Sharp MX-M904 is available on three platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
- Linux MIPS, Linux ARM, Linux 64bit, Linux 32bit
How to Install & Setup Sharp MX-M904 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Sharp MX-M904 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Sharp MX-M904 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
How to Install & Setup Sharp MX-M904 Printer Driver on Linux
- Extract the driver installation file on your Linux PC.
- Open the installation folder and enter the Terminal window.
- Execute the command sudo su to get into super user. Enter the password for verification.
- Now, enter the /install.sh command. And enter y (yes) for confirmation.
- After the installation, you will be asked to register the printer. Enter y.
- Now, your PC will search for printers. If detected, choose your printer.
- For USB connection, you have to enter the device URL. For network connection, you have to choose the protocol and host name or IP address.
- After that, the setup will be completed.
- Now, you can take printouts with ease.
Why Install Official Sharp MX-M904 Printer
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Sharp MX-M904 Printer on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Sharp MX-M904 Printer official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Sharp MX-M904 Printer?
A: Sharp MX-M904 Printer is a printer that can print, scan, fax, and copy and gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Sharp MX-M904 Printer?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Sharp MX-M904 Printer to my computer?
A: Sharp MX-M904 Printer offers a wireless connection to all PCs.
- HP Deskjet 3051A Printer Driver Download
- HP DeskJet 3056A Printer Driver Download
- HP Deskjet 3055A Printer Driver Download
- HP Deskjet 3050 Printer Driver Download
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8020 Printer Driver Download